Cheerio di Matteo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rosie47

Papering over the cracks
Wouldn't it be nice if Chelsea were to drop out of the Champions League and into the Europa League, only get knocked out by us just after we kick their arses in the FA cup off the back of 3 points at Stamford Bridge, shoving them down to 7th spot, where they are unable to recover?

Just an afterthought that occurred to me as I was cleaning my rifle.

crying_baby_interpret.jpg

Mildly annoyed? I hate the fuckers. Even before I really started following football, and long before I fell in love with Spurs, I knew in my bones that I fucking hated Chelsea.

Just read this, and I am all the more infuriated.

Why I Hate Chelsea More Than Woolwich said:
I'd just like to preface this by saying that my hated team list reads
1. Chelsea
2. Woolwich
3. Man U
4. Liverpool
So I'm guessing you're all wondering why a Spurs fan would hate any team more than our noisy neighbours and it is a close one up top but it's Chelsea for a few reasons.
1. ALL THAT MONEY
If there is one thing that really grinds my gears about Chelsea it's Roman and his dirty blood money. Not only do Chelsea have the ability to spend 80 million on players because they finished 6th last season but they have consistently spent exorbitant amounts on players and were the first ones to make salaries a huge factor in England which has effectively fucked our ability to attract the top stars since even IF we could afford the transfer fee for a Hazard, a Drogba back in the day, a Fernando Torres, we still can't come close to matching the wages they would get. Remember that supposed 35 million pound bid we made for Aguero? I guarantee Atletico considered it but Sergio said no because he'd get paid a pittance compared to what he ended up being paid at City. I think I saw that over half their team that played on Saturday was brought in for more than our record transfer fee. Seriously? Just so wrong. And as if that wasn't enough now they want to go buy Falcao in January...FFP cannot come soon enough.
2. John Terry and Ashley Cole
Do I need to explain it?
3. The fucking superiority complex they have over the AVB situation and their CL win.
They are so bloody hypocritical it's not even funny. When he was brought into the club they all went ballistic saying how he was going to win them the league and how he was the next Mourinho. I've got to defend AVB for his time at Chelsea in that a) Abramovich didn't back him in the transfer market - had AVB gotten Oscar and Hazard he would have done far better as well, b) he supposedly had assurances that he had three years guaranteed so that changed his approach in management - phasing out the oldies early so he could get his guys in and the new system in place. Now as we know AVB was sacked and is now the media's favourite thing to hate so the fact that Chelsea parked the bus to the CL win just created a perfect storm of suck where AVB is now taken to be this pathetic manager in the media and Chelsea fans are gloating like there's no tomorrow.
Ok Chelsea congratulations you won the Champions League. Now go use the same game plan with the same players against the same teams and see how far it gets you. Messi and Robben both missed penalties against you that would have eliminated you. The crossbar saved you 10 million times. Petr Cech and Didier Drogba literally dragged the team kicking and screaming through that tournament.
4. That night in Munich
Just gonna run down the consequences of that game in case everyone forgot
- No CL spot for Tottenham
- We lost out on the money for CL that we desperately needed
- Modric goes - he might have anyway though.
- Lost out on Hazard (although he might have gone to City but we were the frontrunners)
- Lost out on Oscar
- Lost out on any number of other targets in the summer
Fuck UEFA. You can't tell me that fucking Celtic deserve to be in the Champions League ahead of us. They won a two team league, which is now a one team league. If you want to give the title holders a pass into the tournament for title defence purposes sure, just don't remove a team who earned a place to do it (a place that is actually hard to earn, 4th in the Premier League is seriously tough) If you're gonna cut a team, cut some random Estonian team or something. (I have nothing against Celtic, they were just an easy target for this point)
I know we got ourselves into the position where we were vulnerable to being trolled but that was just cruel. The whole nature of it was like a slow death. They somehow beat Napoli 4-1, then edged Benfica and inexplicably beat Barcelona. Then Munich. Bayern miss dozens of chances then Muller scores in the 81st and we think we're safe. BAM DROGBA. Then the penalty is given and Robben fluffs it. Penalty shootout. Mata misses and we think YESSSSSSS...but then no. Then John Terry puts on full kit and goes to lift the trophy. I wanted to vomit. Oh and the European Champions chant and the consistent commentators mentioning it. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!
5. That night at Wembley
Still hurts. Fuck you Drogba. Just fuck you.

I'm so fucking angry right now.

As much as I hate chelsea, it's still not even close for the hatred I hold against arseanal

The hate is different. The Scum are number one, for historic rivalry and footballing reasons etc. A tradition, and a necessary evil for a Spurs fan.

Chelsea and City are on a par when it comes to the way they bought their titles, but I hate Chelsea more than City for their Scum fans.

And to think there are Spurs fans who think that what Chelsea did with Abramovich is no different to us and Enic. Fucking sickening.

I enjoy the rivalry with Woolwich.

I fucking hate Chelsea and wish they didn't exist. Tore up the financial landscape of the BPL and literally ALL their fans are cunts of the highest order, bald headed mouth breathers

If you're gonna cut a team, cut some random Estonian team or something.
I know these aren't your words, but the only Estonian team in CL qualifying had to win three straight rounds to advance to the group stages (much like what BATE still unbelievably did). They started their push for the CL in the same round as a team like, oh, NK Maribor, against whom we just drew.

Further, it's not "some random" Estonian team. It's the Estonian champions. So fuck anyone who whines about how Spurs aren't in the Champions League, being themselves champions of nothing, and then offers that other countries should have their own champions sacrificed just so we can feel happy that Oscar is on our team.

And people think Chelsea fans act entitled… To borrow a phrase from @s sammyspurs sammyspurs sickening.

I know these aren't your words, but the only Estonian team in CL qualifying had to win three straight rounds to advance to the group stages (much like what BATE still unbelievably did). They started their push for the CL in the same round as a team like, oh, NK Maribor, against whom we just drew.

Further, it's not "some random" Estonian team. It's the Estonian champions. So fuck anyone who whines about how Spurs aren't in the Champions League, being themselves champions of nothing, and then offers that other countries should have their own champions sacrificed just so we can feel happy that Oscar is on our team.

And people think Chelsea fans act entitled… To borrow a phrase from @s sammyspurs sammyspurs sickening.

What have I got to do with this?

if any club deserve a bit of success, citeh do, their fans anyway, they truly stuck by them when they were shit and had manc utd giving them grief all that time. dont even compare with us and the goonscumcunts, but chelsea as a club dont deserve anything, they are a shit club with shit fans and statistics bear this out.

Of all the reasons I hate Chelsea, the money is the least of it. I don't hate City, for example, don't really care either way about them. It's kind of hard to tell if I hate the scum more than Chelsea or them both equally, until they play each other. Then its clear to me because I still want the scum to lose more.

Eperons is right about that other thing, IMO.

if any club deserve a bit of success, citeh do, their fans anyway, they truly stuck by them when they were shit and had manc utd giving them grief all that time. dont even compare with us and the goonscumcunts, but chelsea as a club dont deserve anything, they are a shit club with shit fans and statistics bear this out.[/]

I was thinking just yesterday though that city have been shite in the champions league for two season they've been in it now. We got ourselves in there fair and square after years and years of toiling in the top flight and fucking lit that tournament up from the very beginning, scoring an average of 3 goals per game up until the AC games.
Then city basically bought their way into our champions league place and used that additional draw to get top players in and win the league, allowing them to now stink out the tournament for years to come.
Forget about the collapse from 3rd for a minute. Whatever happenedast season either us or Woolwich would have missed out on CL football because a team were completely financially doped to get there. (and another to fucking Win it but thats another story) If it weren't for the sheiks we could well have qualified the last two years and THAT would have been deserved in my opinion.
Not begrudging city fans enjoying success is one thing. But I don't believe they 'deserve' it any more than pretty much any other club bar Chelsea as we know their fans would never have filled a ground in the lower leagues.

The only reason people dont care about what Chelsea and City have done, is because they have become climatized to the ways of the modern game. Doesnt make it ok.

I challenge anyone to cast their mind back to when Chelsea started spunking 300M a year, stockpiling players and paying them 4 times what anyone else could, selling 20M pound signings for 5M after one year, and winning everything with their chav fans singing "We're fucking loaded lalalala...."

....and say they were not bothered. Yeah right.

get what your saying mr jimmy, just have to recognise the reality of the situation because if i let the fact that city have bought what we worked hard to earn, it would eat me up, same with chelsea, i'd happily see chelsea go out of business and the cunthole be turned into luxery flats that their cunty fans could never afford.

one thing about city though, they have weakened the everyone around the top of the table by buying players man utd and the goonscumcunts would have got and targetting the goons by buying and unsettling players, arseanal are definatly weaker because of city . even liverpool if still top 4 would have likely signed 2 or 3 players that went to city, thus putting pressure on us from a different angle.

The only reason people dont care about what Chelsea and City have done, is because they have become climatized to the ways of the modern game. Doesnt make it ok.

I challenge anyone to cast their mind back to when Chelsea started spunking 300M a year, stockpiling players and paying them 4 times what anyone else could, selling 20M pound signings for 5M after one year, and winning everything with their chav fans singing "We're fucking loaded lalalala...."

....and say they were not bothered. Yeah right.

I think youre right to an extent, we have become used to it. But then again i also hate the attitude of manutd and liverpool, thinking they have a God-given right to be the richest and most successful clubs. In any case, if City were the first club to have done it, so we hadn't seen it before now, id still hate the chavs more. Far more. I generally dislike other clubs but the scum and nazis are the only ones I really hate.

I do see the trophies chelsea win as devalued by the amount of money spent winning them, definitely.

And to think there are Spurs fans who think that what Chelsea did with Abramovich is no different to us and Enic. Fucking sickening.
I assume this is meant to be a dig at me and my comments in the other thread about Chelsea having a history. Are you that fucking sad that you trying to carry on some sort of "fued" on the internet over something that only seems to bother you? It took me four days to even notice this. :roflmao:

Cheslea have a history, whether people like it or not. It may be devalued by Roman's millions, but it's there nonetheless and they have a comparable number of trophies as us. This is not open to debate. It's fact whether people like it or not. That qualifies as a history. Whether it is a history of glory or not, or is formed within the past 20 years instead of 60, is another matter entirely, but it is a history nonethless. That is unless people struggle to grasp the dictionary definition of the word history.

You have like Chelsea to recognise this. I hate Chelsea as much as the next man and, like you, my hatred for them is different from that of Woolwich. I hate Woolwich for history and for the now righteous attitude of their fans that they are entitled to a permanent place in the CL and must be winning the league to have any level of success. My hatred for Chelsea is different. See, it never bothered me that Roman dumped all his millions into the club. To me it's just ecomonies of scales, and it's no different from Enic being for us, what Roamn is to them in the eyes of, say, a Colchester supporter. Similarly it never bothered me too much that they have won big trophies. If anything, the CL win last year irked me more because of the fact it booted up out of the competition than it did the trophy itself. Why? Because there are two things I hate way more than the Abramovich millions. One is their long term players, like a certain Mr. John Racist and Ashley Cunt and the other, by far at the top of the list, is their fans. No other club has, in my opinion, such a bunch of detestable and unsavoury fans. Hell look at this just from today.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20118876

That is what bothers me about Chelsea. Having lots of money is not the be all and end all of winning. We have shown we can beat them and City, so have others. Clubs like Man U have shown you can still win trophies without oil billions. No, it's those filthy cavemen arseholes that I despise. These nazi scum who celebrate racism and violence and look to carry out the same in the name of their so called club. That is what I hate and I hate them more than any other set of fans in the country, including Woolwich's. It just gauls me when I see them celebrating a trophy when I can't think of any bunch of lowlifes who deserve it less.

no need to bring asterix into it. getafix the druid has to be the greatest character ever to sneak into a kids book.

mark clattenburg and the fa should be looking to sue chelsea out of existence now, which would be nice.

If the fa are taking the 'strongest possible measures' against serbia for what happened the other week, then surely they need to lead the way at home by either docking Chelsea points or making them play behind closed doors after that disgusting coin throwing incident. What is wrong with some people?!

Back
Top Bottom