Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're from the same part of the world, aren't we? I have three spare seats in my car for the BL game if you want to make the trip with us. PM me for details.

For the Monaco game, I parked at the Lonsdale Avenue car park, just of the A404 High Road, about 5 minute walk from the stadium. I pre-booked a space for £20. It's operated by Brent Council - details below.

Lonsdale Avenue car park | Brent Council

Hi mate, we are indeed, cheers for the offer.

We're going to the CSKA match as I thought it would be a gentler introduction to Spurs at Wembley for my boys.

Will look at booking a parking space in that car park.

Hi mate, we are indeed, cheers for the offer.

We're going to the CSKA match as I thought it would be a gentler introduction to Spurs at Wembley for my boys.

Will look at booking a parking space in that car park.
Unfortunately, I can't extend the offer to the CSKA match, as I only have one free seat but, if you're going solo to BL, you're more than welcome to join us.

Damn it I want to go to this now. I said I wouldn't go again in the group stages after last time.
I had such a shite day. Came back from a funeral. It took an hour and a half longer due to an annoying women in my car who said she knew a quicker route. Got to the ground by tube 20 minutes before kick off. There was no booze anywhere, it was 30 degrees. Then I sat with a load of tourists. Then it took two and a half hours to get back 10 miles.

After all that shit you must have known we were gonna lose. Sounds like a top day out. :dierpochhug:

I've got two tickets for Leverkusen sat in block 131. Is that close enough to the (132-136) area to be involved in the singing and atmosphere? Thanks.

I've got two tickets for Leverkusen sat in block 131. Is that close enough to the (132-136) area to be involved in the singing and atmosphere? Thanks.
No, it cuts off at 131. Commiserations. To be honest, I wouldn't bother going. Bad luck. Jeez, you new blokes. Just fucking turn up. Our new fans? :pochfacepalm:

Last edited:
You've been here since March 2014. 2 months after I joined. I can't talk about an atmosphere before it's happened. My guess is you're not going to improve it.

Correct. And I haven't been active on the forum/ haven't used it... I understand that I was merely asking for opinions based on the Monaco game. What's the issue? & grow up for fucks sake.

Back
Top Bottom