Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have always thought we would be around the 70-75k number, which is good news for our new stadium. But the thought of maybe 15-20k empty seats on show not so good. Have we confirmed we are using Wembley next year?

Yeh pretty certain that was confirmed for next season although it would be limited to around 55K

If we want to make a statement about our intentions in the CL this needs to a time to fill Wembley with real Spurs fans and make some noise, I really hope the club haven't Fxxked up on this.
I'm sure we'll sell out... or close to it.
And to be fair, if it turns out there ARE a coupla thousand Yids who DO wanna sing, but who are dotted around the upper tier then maybe it's no bad thing, as the atmosphere, or attempts to get atmosphere going RIGHT around the ground might he aided by 'those in the mix'...

I accept my challenge with due diligence!

And to be fair, if it turns out there ARE a coupla thousand Yids who DO wanna sing, but who are dotted around the upper tier then maybe it's no bad thing, as the atmosphere, or attempts to get atmosphere going RIGHT around the ground might he aided by 'those in the mix'...

PM me your number fella, we can imbibe in a pre-match beverage if you fancy it.

Now then. I tried to book 4 tickets over the phone and for 2 hours was told line is busy, please call back later. I eventually pressed option 2 and spoke to a lady. I asked her what the fuck was going on. She said the queue was too long to be put in and I would be better going on line. I said I cant get online till after 5pm, but I assume there are still thousands left. She said she couldn`t guarentee anything as we are now well into the 70,000s. Anyway, just been online and got me 4 tickets, but apart from club wembley I could only get 4 together in the cheapest areas at £20. So, anyway, it looks like its gonna be pretty full. We`re in 520 if anyone wants to buy me a cup of tea

Last edited:

I'm up top too, in 549, luckily I got front row so my ticker tape has got a long way to fall!!!

Just checked the ticket map and they are going like Hot potatoes. Cant fucking wait for next Wen. Atmosphere should be sick. Any news on which pubs we are allocated?

Is anyone still awaiting their tickets for the games that bought in the multi-game package period? Seen loads posting they've had theirs but still waiting.
Bought for me and a mate and hoping to give to a friend at Stoke, it's going to be a struggle getting to Wembley for kickoff as it is without having to mess around arranging a meet beforehand.

so on skyscrapercity this chap counted the remaining seats....

Originally Posted by Brunel_Spurs
Ok boys and girls.... I have gone in and counted all the available seats for you... every single damn green little dot!
popcorn.gif
Now, it took a while but I took screenshots of each block and counted them offline so as not to get in the way of purchasers. As at 13:30 UK time, (notably before I got the club email about the tickets going on general sale), the following number of seats were left available:

Lower tier (capacity 34,303): 1,051 seats left
Middle tier (capacity 16,532): 1,110 seats left
Upper tier (capacity 39,165): 8,393 seats left

Total of 10554 seats left as at 13:30

90,000 seats - 10,554 = 79,446. So good guess JimB

LONDON - New White Hart Lane (61,461) - Page 1081 - SkyscraperCity

Think we will sell out. Normally the phrase to sell out is bad but in this case fantastic, we get 90k done and the people actually turn the fuck up it shows we are more than ready for our new stadium.

Still annoyed the way they left did the seat allocations though, really would have loved a ticket right next to the pitch.

so on skyscrapercity this chap counted the remaining seats....

Originally Posted by Brunel_Spurs
Ok boys and girls.... I have gone in and counted all the available seats for you... every single damn green little dot!
popcorn.gif
Now, it took a while but I took screenshots of each block and counted them offline so as not to get in the way of purchasers. As at 13:30 UK time, (notably before I got the club email about the tickets going on general sale), the following number of seats were left available:

Lower tier (capacity 34,303): 1,051 seats left
Middle tier (capacity 16,532): 1,110 seats left
Upper tier (capacity 39,165): 8,393 seats left

Total of 10554 seats left as at 13:30

90,000 seats - 10,554 = 79,446. So good guess JimB

LONDON - New White Hart Lane (61,461) - Page 1081 - SkyscraperCity

That's nearly 6 hours ago, imagine another good few thousand have gone since then.

Is anyone still awaiting their tickets for the games that bought in the multi-game package period? Seen loads posting they've had theirs but still waiting.
Bought for me and a mate and hoping to give to a friend at Stoke, it's going to be a struggle getting to Wembley for kickoff as it is without having to mess around arranging a meet beforehand.
Got mine today

Back
Top Bottom