Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Done the predictor a few times and every time I do we end up getting Juventus.

Latest effort.

40389318_287258615427550_690272373420589056_n.png

I'd take Ajax in the group to see how De Ligt performs against us and if he's the player I think he is. A good showing against them would surely encourage him to come here.

Starts at 5? No?

I don’t want YB as the 4th team still have nightmare of Dawson turning slower than an oil tankard on that plastic pitch

One from the top and two smaller numbers please Carol.

As previous groups have shown, these days it's becoming a lottery in terms of why you get in the knockouts - so I'd like to see someone that poses a real technical challenge (like Juve or PSG) plus two clubs that we should turn over relatively easily at home. We're a strong outfit mentally these days, so not bothered about getting a tough away crowd.

Edit: Not sure why Liverpool are in Pot 3 when they're nailed on to do the treble this year.

Back
Top Bottom