Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 in 7 chance of a Spanish team from Pot 1, lovely. I fancy Barcelona or Atleti at the new ground. Or else Valencia from Pot 4 would be fun.

Paris is a cheap flight away too, Amsterdam less so

Salzburg are into pot 3. Dream draw for me if Spurs get them - get to cheer against Red Bull (everyone fucking hates them), get an easy away day and Salzburg is a beautiful city.

NM, they blew it against Red Star Belgrade and are out on away goals. LOL @ them, and LOL @ me for hoping for an easy Austrian away day.

Liverpool being in pot 3 doesn't really mean much - the teams in pot 2 aren't all that and the only team in pot 2 who I would be confident of beating them are the one team they can't get..

Would that be dangerous for you? Or perhaps you don't stand out as a non-Serb, since a lot of Balkan people look quite similar.

I went to Partizan Belgrade when we played them in the EL. Belgrade was really fun. We only had 150 for the EL game but more would travel for this, though probably not more than say 500.
It's good experiance, not dangerous as people say. I don't like them, but Belgrade is amazing city.

Back
Top Bottom