Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ajax would be great. A chance for Toby, Verts, Eriksen and Sanchez to play again at the Amsterdam Arena where I'm sure they will get a triffic reception. It will be an opportunity for Deligt to experience the NWHL where he will be blown away by how spectacular it is and will then want to join Spurs in the summer.

Plus there is plenty of goodwill between Spurs and Ajax. Away fans from both sides will have great days out
Also drawing Ajax represents our best chance of reaching the semis:pochsmirk:

Ajax would be a lovely draw! I’d be gutted to get city or Liverpool if they qualify

Tottenham vs Ajax final is the dream scenario for me.

Don't know why but I'd be more nervy against Roma than Bayern. An English draw would be boring.

So Bayern or Porto for me but whoever we draw we've shown last night and all season that we can scrape results and adapt to various situations to greater effect.

Great effort let's hope we've more to come

I said to Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb that Porto would still go through despite losing to 2-1 away in Rome but that away goal was so vital.

Porto 1-0 up right now and are dominating. Would take Porto in the next round though, definitely.

Roma have their away goal now in Portugal. Could be a tasty one this, one Porto goal sends this to extra time.

Good game but had to turn it off, PSGs fans are driving me fucking insane....it’s like some kind of sound torture

They have the most nerve grating songs, and they sing each one for ten straight minutes, they can fuck off with that

Back
Top Bottom