Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It should, but I mean this sincerley, I'm not sure a significant number of football fans would understand the principle.

It took a good couple of years for people to realise that DRS should only be used to correct a howler, rather than as an instrument to locate the perfect decision. I believe rugby is also similar in that the referee indicates his decision and then asks if there is any compelling reason to reverse that judgement.

Isn't that essentially the same as the 'clear and obvious mistake' concept anyway...

Came across this classic from last season which is always a great watch.

Interesting to see that we still have all starting team at Spurs and all the bench bar Dembele.

A few odd points to make such as Trippier and Winks, both of whom have had their critics this season, both had good games against Real Madrid, one of the biggest teams in the world, And with Dele and Kane in fine form in this match, Son didn't play, which would probably be unthinkable this season.

Ajax would be great. A chance for Toby, Verts, Eriksen and Sanchez to play again at the Amsterdam Arena where I'm sure they will get a triffic reception. It will be an opportunity for Deligt to experience the NWHL where he will be blown away by how spectacular it is and will then want to join Spurs in the summer.

Plus there is plenty of goodwill between Spurs and Ajax. Away fans from both sides will have great days out
Also drawing Ajax represents our best chance of reaching the semis:pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom