Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine united hold you off at home, mclevely and basham have your strikers in there pockets and it ends 0-0 .. Would you be worried about coming to the Lane then? Lol .. The best thing for us is we've out done ourselves on this cup now, we can play without pressure, where as Spurs are gonna be feeling it if they haven't scored in the first half of the first leg.. Just remember, Southampton fans reacted in the EXACT same way, as well as Fulham, Villa and the other Championship and Premiership teams we've beat over the last 2 seasons.. Over 2 legs is gonna be a tough one for us but I have every confidence we can hold out for a nil nil draw and then get a capacity crowd at the lane and terrify you. But like I said, pressures of us , so even if we don't it will be disappointing but we've still out done ourselves

I am sure you are much more scary than Partizan, Besiktas, Salonika, Krakow & Zagreb etc......... we are shaking in our boots already. In fact i have already emailed the club to suggest we concede the tie.

Bit disappointed in HK 18 last night. Do you think he has maybe become too confident? Thinks he is our Ronaldo/Messi, but he doesn't need to do it all on his own

SAY HK 18 ONE MORE TIME

8cebfefa821ff24227bd100e15b93fae764cbad8d15e72fe036ed9bfe9e51cd5.jpg

Well played, you showed your Premier League class, especially in that first half. On another day we would've been out of it by half time but fortunately for us, HK18 wasn't as lethal in front of goal as he's seemingly been all season.

I'm not a lover of this 'sucking up' nonsense but Spurs have been my favourite Prem team for a while now (probably since the Kyle's transfer, I guess), so I wish you well in the final, the remainder of this season, and the foreseeable future. Just be sure to sell Walker whilst his value is still high, 10% of that will do nicely!! I hear Real Madrid like your players?

:pochbye: Farewell.

Sheff U fan in peace. Big congrats on getting to the final and I for one hope you beat Chelsea at Wembley.
Spurs for me over the years are one of the, 'Proper' football clubs we all talk about. Your support is very genuine and passionate and you made a hell of a noise on Wednesday night. We spoke to a fair few Spurs fans after the game and you couldn't have been more respective of the two games we gave you. For what it's worth I believe to give credit where credit is due and you're a decent bunch who i and i know many other Blades wish well for the future.

so fucking bored of hearing all the old misers on wednesday.

so many "we paid £20 for this shite"

a) £20 is fuck all, shutup and
b) one nil is perfectly respectable. these guys are fighting for a place in a cup final for the first time since the seventies, of course they're going to be hard to play against.

Good Luck in the Final ..

Premiership quality over the 180, well done Spurs.

Quality support tonight at BDTBL and to add to Christian Eriksen's class, he's just passed his match shirt on to our no.10 in the tunnel.

UTB

Are you sure you guys aren't a Yorkshire branch of spurs supporters? Hate Chelsea, hate Wet Spam

Well for me personally I love Spurs.......my gradfather was born a stones throw from WHL and my brother still supports them.....will never forget the 1981 FA Cup final with THAT winning goal from Villa. My old man was sadly a Gooner though...the fact is that I have lived in Sheffield most of my life and for that I have to suffer being a Blade but whatever shit we have to put up with most seasons, it ain't boring!

To be honest I don't really hate Wet Spam....yes they cheated etc with Tevez etc but the reason we were relegated was down to the spineless Scudamore who didn't want to upset the West Ham fans because "it wouldn't be fair on them" or a Uncle Trev. Add to that our manager at the time Neil Warnock was utterly hopeless at away tactics and there you have it....relegated by one solitary fucking goal!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom