Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourhino could honestly turn out to be ENICs worst appointment after Ramos. I know the performance is absolutely abysmal from the players, but is it really that surprising when our manager continuously insists on portraying an attitude of ‘what’s the point in us even trying’. He’s an absolute ball bag and should never have even been considered to be our manager.

This is one of the first times I’ve felt genuinely embarrassed of a performance. I know we had the Bayern and Brighton games under poch but this is with a brand new manager.

injuries or not this is absolutely awful and we don’t deserve anything from this game. Jose is getting this wrong.

Honestly, just a few quick passes exchanged is enough for me to feel something, anything. They can't even do that. Nothing, absolutely fucking nothing.

I can’t believe how fortunate we are not to be in the bottom 4 and some cunts still bang on about top 4..... it’s embarrassing

2.12 - 0.12 on expected goals for that half.

FDIp.gif

Mourhino could honestly turn out to be ENICs worst appointment after Ramos. I know the performance is absolutely abysmal from the players, but is it really that surprising when our manager continuously insists on portraying an attitude of ‘what’s the point in us even trying’. He’s an absolute ball bag and should never have even been considered to be our manager.

Ramos was the last spurs manager to win a trophy and we call it one ofthe worst appointments... That says it all

Back
Top Bottom