Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Comms bint as we came back from the break: "A thoroughly deserved win for Burnley"

......Spoiler?

.....She know something we don't?

Edit: She just refered to Burnley's "deciding goal" too.

This is truly awful, we have a defensive team that cant defend and unless he changes it the 2nd goal is only a matter of time. Dele is absolutely shocking everything breaks down at Dele. Only positive so far has been Skipp. We absolutely need a new Keeper also

If you watched us in the last 6 months of Poch this dreck is exactly what you would expect when you remove Kane, Son and Sissoko from the team. We have so little quality and very few reliable players. Probably only Lo Celso can really claim to be playing well in every game.

Its amazing how quickly Dembele’a departure and Eriksen’s loss of interest have exposed the rickety skeleton of our team.

Tanganga and Dier off at HT, Aurier and Lo Celso on.

Aurier---------Sanchez---------TA-----------JV

Ndombele-------Skipp-----------Lo Celso

Lamela--------Alli----------Bergwijn​

And I don't want to see any more of this passive, headless, 5CB fucking bullshit from Mourinho. It's not fucking working. It's garbage tactically and in a footballing sense.

Probably going to get a few disagrees here but fuck it.

I'll be forever grateful to players like dele and jan for the poch years so I have no desire to dig them out. They and most of the team look devoid in confidence and clueless as to what they're supposed to be doing.

I know dele especially hasn't been on form for a whole but has anyone actually worked with him on how he should be playing this new role ? He looks so upset and fed up , it's horrible to see a once shining star so dejected.

I've slagged the manager off probably too much so if people gave a fuck who i was they would be getting sick of me on here but I'm amazed people think his the answer. Were shit, utterly shit. His banged on so much about how the team have no chance that I think the team now believe it. He talks negatively and then creates the most negative gameplan imaginable. No wonder we look so hopeless with the ball.

Usually I love to think about formations and tactical changes but is there any point anymore?

Awaiting the second half is like thinking you might win the lotto when the balls come out. You know nothings going to happen but there is always that glimmer of hope.

Get Vertonghen off and bring Sessegnon on.

Take Alderweireld off and get Lo Celso on.

Lloris
Tanganga - Sanchez - Dier - Sessegnon
Lo Celso - Skipp - Ndombele
Lamela - Dele - Bergwijn

Thought toby looked knackered from about 20min on, which is worrying since we rested him vs norwich. Would bring a CB off for aurier and go 4 at the back with aurier at RM and bring on gio for ndombele (who prob needs to come off)

This is truly awful, we have a defensive team that cant defend and unless he changes it the 2nd goal is only a matter of time. Dele is absolutely shocking everything breaks down at Dele. Only positive so far has been Skipp. We absolutely need a new Keeper also

Skipp has made one decent pass but I suppose that makes him our motm

Injuries or not the minimum you expect is to turn up and actually work for the result.

Too many passengers, no leaders and zero cohesion.

If Mourinho has any balls he'll make 3 subs at half time because that was unacceptable

Wonder if Kane and Son got injured from having to run the length of the pitch whenever we win the ball. Whilst 8 CBs hold their position near our goalie.
Probably not it's only Poch who injures players.

Back
Top Bottom