Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll tell you what. I would trade all of these cunts to get dawson back in our team. Proper leader. Passion and commitment. Not seen anything in this bunch except their hair getting ruffled. Alli goes down cheaper than a Puerto Rican hooker and gives it away 10 times doing blind flicks.

There is no point without a striker in the team. Players have no motivation to pass, move, create if there is no one to aim for. If the club cannot be arsed to invest in centre forwards then why should the rest of the players give a fuck. It's a natural reaction
Erm....... For the £000s of pounds they get paid....

Actually forget the money - how about just plain old bleedin pride and not being labelled as a load of useless twats?

So my Internet decided to disappear up its own arsehole and only go at dial up speeds shortly before kick off. Watching it on the match thread seems like a less painful way of following us. Might make a habit of it.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with your internet. We’re playing at dial up speed.

Even at our worst under Poch we weren't hanging on by the skin of our teeth against Burnley. Sure we lost to these teams, but we still had some measure of control and authority in those games if not the cutting edge. Now we look like a league 1 team who can barely play basic stuff.
LOSING TO SHIT WAS BETTER BEFORE!!!

:freundgoal:

Ramos was the last spurs manager to win a trophy and we call it one ofthe worst appointments... That says it all
That shows how overrated the league cup is. Alex McLeish and Michael Laudrup have it, Guardiola has 4 in a row but will still get called a bald fraud because Klopp has pulled his pants down in the league.

Thought toby looked knackered from about 20min on, which is worrying since we rested him vs norwich. Would bring a CB off for aurier and go 4 at the back with aurier at RM and bring on gio for ndombele (who prob needs to come off)
A lack of confidence and losing games will make you far more tired than if it's going well.

I'll tell you what. I would trade all of these cunts to get dawson back in our team. Proper leader. Passion and commitment. Not seen anything in this bunch except their hair getting ruffled. Alli goes down cheaper than a Puerto Rican hooker and gives it away 10 times doing blind flicks.

You had a friend who knew a Puerto Rican hooker. Am I right? 😄

We're actually getting nostalgic for Dawson now.

It really is end days.

We are the worst team in the league right now. The easiest to play against and we probably won't pick up a point until Kane or Son return.

Jose is to blame for his constant complaining about having no attack. We should have enough quality to put 11 players out who can compete, not put 5 centre-backs on and hope not to lose.

Persisting with Dele at this point is lunancy. I refuse to believe that Parrott or Etete would contribute less. In fact, Parrot actually showed more effective hold-up play in his 20 mins against Norwich then I've ever seen Dele provide in that position.

At this point the number 9 doesn't even have to be good, We just need a body in there who understands where to be positionally and has some semblance of hold-up play. At least then we would have some sort of attacking structure.

I really should be using my time more productively than watching this second-half but of course I won't. It's car crash TV.

Who honestly expected anything different? We were lucky against City and Villa, I can't remember the last game we clearly deserved to win

This is something else though as I have always felt we had a chance of scoring in previous matches. This looks totally hopeless and if he doesn’t change it now then he is totally clueless

Back
Top Bottom