Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Diabolical performance.

I would honestly have been happy at this point to have had a dull 0-0 in which we defend well, looked to counter effecitvely and see some real commitment from the players - it would at least be something to say we had a plan and we are just trying to grind out a win.

But no, instead it has been a shower of sh*t- lethargic, slow, second to everything, defending poorly and giving a notoriously limited team loads of chances.

Completely clueless, no idea what we are trying to do

Pretty much what I expected. To come here and win without a striker you need to keep the clean sheet, and we can’t do that no matter who is in our team. The weakened forward line we have does not have the energy or quality to score 2 goals from behind.
We wouldn’t score for two days straight even if we had Kane in the team mate. The setup is just fucking shit.

:pochcry:
I hate how much I love this club.
I was thinking something similar... but along the lines of the Sol Campbell placards years back...

Right now, I feel like I hate them BECAUSE I love them!

There are certain people RUINING the club I love.... and I HATE that!

No more than Jose nor Sherwood, AVB or Redknapp before him.

All had flaws, but ENIC singlehandedly execute the "football strategy".

LOL even writing the word strategy is hillarious. They have no idea what they are doing.

If this was FC Bayern, FC Barcelona or just Ajax Amsterdam fans would be in the street, ready to manhandle the executives. Spurs fans though trawl through the interweb to find excuses with people not even employed by the club anymore.

EDIT: Not have a dig at you, btw

This is sadly true.

Back
Top Bottom