Bruno Uvini - err I thought the window was closed?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blanchflower said:
His dad is brazilian - he chose to play for mexico (his country of birth)
Right. His last name is Portuguese, not Spanish, which is why the "Two Saints" nickname, while cute, isn't quite right.

Ahhh, the all elusive YOUNG BRAZILIAN CENTRE-BACK AT SPURS routine huh?

Two words:

RODRIGO+ DEFENDI!

Still, it'll be nice for him to see a bit of London while he's here! (that's another 15 words, I realise!)

1882 said:
Ahhh, the all elusive YOUNG BRAZILIAN CENTRE-BACK AT SPURS routine huh?

Two words:

RODRIGO+ DEFENDI!

Still, it'll be nice for him to see a bit of London while he's here! (that's another 15 words, I realise!)

+ GILBERTO Not a CB i know, but still :vdvcry:

He has also been quoted as saying that "[Tottenham] have this squad renewing project so they asked me to join the team so that I will be fit to make my way in the next season." which is interesting.

Tim Vickery (South American expert living in Rio de Janerio) on Talksport about Bruno Uvini. Tim is also a Yid.

Said that basically "wouldn't waste my time on him. Looks clumsy & makes mistakes. Sao Paulo will be very happy with this business."

Also said something about his huge turning circle & that this is a massive gamble for Spurs.

fatfish said:
Tim Vickery (South American expert living in Rio de Janerio) on Talksport about Bruno Uvini. Tim is also a Yid.

Said that basically "wouldn't waste my time on him. Looks clumsy & makes mistakes. Sao Paulo will be very happy with this business."

Also said something about his huge turning circle & that this is a massive gamble for Spurs.

Hardly......3 months on trial with a view to a permanent move........we're really gonna have egg on our faces if this one doesn't work out! :nawty:

We must be paying some kind of fee to bring him over on trail surely?

and being clumsly and having a big turning circle isnt exactly something that goes with age.

Gary Doherty anyone?

He's another giant - more mobile, can rumble forward though I'm not sure his passing range is the greatest - he's currently, and not surprisingly, well behind Gilberto in terms of defensive awareness.
Tim Vickery on Sandro (before we signed him)

Although he also had this to say.. (on Sandro)
I think it could be a move too soon for his club! Inter have a fantastic production line, and make no bones about the fact that they will be selling their best players, but I'd imagine they'd want to hang on to him for a bit longer - say til the end of the Libertadores next August. There's also the World Youth Cup coming up in a few weeks - he captains the Brazil side - so that's a good shop window. Money talks, though, so we'll see. I think he has a really bright future - I picked him out in World Soccer magazine as one of the stars of the show in the South American Under-20s at the start of the year. He's a tall, holding midfielder, mobile, passes well, perhaps still to develop his defensive awareness. I've been expecting him to be fast tracked into the senior Brazil squad for a while, so wasn't too surprised when he got a call up last week after another midfielder pulled out injured.

I wouldn't worry too much about Vickery. You don't captain the Brazilian U20 team without having something about you. Didn't they win he U20 world cup or something?

Sibs said:
Although he also had this to say.. (on Sandro)
I think it could be a move too soon for his club! Inter have a fantastic production line, and make no bones about the fact that they will be selling their best players, but I'd imagine they'd want to hang on to him for a bit longer - say til the end of the Libertadores next August. There's also the World Youth Cup coming up in a few weeks - he captains the Brazil side - so that's a good shop window. Money talks, though, so we'll see. I think he has a really bright future - I picked him out in World Soccer magazine as one of the stars of the show in the South American Under-20s at the start of the year. He's a tall, holding midfielder, mobile, passes well, perhaps still to develop his defensive awareness. I've been expecting him to be fast tracked into the senior Brazil squad for a while, so wasn't too surprised when he got a call up last week after another midfielder pulled out injured.

I wouldn't worry too much about Vickery. You don't captain the Brazilian U20 team without having something about you. Didn't they win he U20 world cup or something?

Untitled-1_2139186b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom