Brighton Vs Tottenham Globetrotters : Saturday 8th October 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good result

Poor performance

Major Nuno vibes

We need a proper RB asap, drop Hojberg for a ACM in Jan and Kulu back asap
I thought we looked alright tbh... Never felt properly in danger, even though Brighton had a few decent chances. Felt like we controlled the game...
Yes, a 2nd goal would've helped (Shame Sonny's was offside) but as gritty 1-0 away wins go... This was up there! .. and in SUCH difficult circumstances.

This is exactly what you wanna hear. And why we were ONLY ever gonna win this evening.
Sometimes, life is bigger than football, but sometimes, life and football intertwine, and this performance/result was the only just outcome to what must've been an awful few days for everyone at the club.

RIP Gian
Per te.

Post of the season.
Absolutely. And when we do click we will fucking smash someone.

Big hi to the in-house gooners . How does it feel, when we are playing 4 or 5 out of 10 and right on your arses. Your best don’t look that good.

Come On Football GIF by BT Sport

Just having a drink with the Brighton fans whilst the crowds die down. The Amex is a nice stadium and the beer is good inside the ground. But. The location is absolutely shocking. The train strike masked what is always a god awful place to get to and away from. But it’s possibly even more friendly than Fulham as a place to come.

First half we were decent until the ref took over and manipulated the game in their favour. He was so blatantly inconsistent against us, and it stopped us building on the goal.

Second half we should have scored but lacked that polish you need to finish chances at this level. But overall a good win at a very decent team, albeit not the most entertaining match.

It clearly meant a lot to Conte and the players at the end. Nice moments with the players coming over and Hugo holding up a shirt with Gian Piero on it. Good bonding with the fans.

Third place is pretty good for a side that hadn’t clicked yet.

:contekiss: :kaneear:

No place is as friendly as Fulham. They even have a neutral end 😅 Craven cottage is my favourite away day.

I haven't posted here since the derby, was too fucked off and would only make more of a tit of myself than usual. Think I cunted off poor old Hugo to high heaven that day.

Today was a really good win, pure grit really. Sessegnon with a deserved man of the match, Doherty with some excellent defending, Kane scores again. Son can still ping one in the top corner even if things arent going too well in his all round game. It wasn't pretty but we battled hard and got a result.

With the sudden death of a member of the coaching staff and a tricky away game after the the derby defeat and a midweek European game, today the boys showed a lot of resilience. Full credit to them.

It's crazy how a big defeat like the NLD can completely alter your perception. For the last week I totally forgot we're still challenging near the top of the table despite that big loss. Just looked at the table and recalled we are only 3 points behind City who seem to be slaughtering everyone.

Its been such a good start to the season results-wise, couldn't really have asked for much more. The NLD still rankles but Emersons suspension might be the best thing to happen to us. Doherty and Sess both deserved a chance and hopefully Spence is not far behind.

Bissouma seems to be settling in now and Richarlison has been important since the first game. Kulus return will also add a creative dimension that we sometimes miss. Much of the forum seems to have forgot all that in the wake of the Derby.

Good result think we played alright untill we changed back to 343.
Needs to give some rest to Pierre and Rod in midfield and use subs better.

Congratulations on the win, we were not as good today as last week against Liverpòol, thought we might have snatched an equaliser but no. Sorry to hear about ur fitness coach i suppose that win was for him. Anyway good luck for rest of season but not against us at the Lane.

Congratulations on the win, we were not as good today as last week against Liverpòol, thought we might have snatched an equaliser but no. Sorry to hear about ur fitness coach i suppose that win was for him. Anyway good luck for rest of season but not against us at the Lane.
You have a lot to look forward to, I thought your season was done when Potter left.

Get that striker and you're challenging for the top 4.

Back
Top Bottom