Brighton Vs Tottenham Globetrotters : Saturday 8th October 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son didn't score? Bang, automatically Shit :goonermong:
Nope no one said that made him automatically shit.
The amount of times the ball goes into him and bounces off him losing possession is massive. Also 3 or 4 times he could have slid in a player but over carried it straight into traffic.
Maybe he is forcing it now or over thinking but hes not playing well. Simple.
Kane isnt playing well either but is getting the goals

I know it’s an old cliche , but winning games when you’re not playing particularly well is the sign of a good side . When we’ve got a fully fit squad to give Conte options , we definitely will improve our performances and have a say at the top of the league . We are going to click soon

Yeah, it’s that…

Banjo Deliverance GIF
Not fair to use a picture of GlastonSpur GlastonSpur without his permission

Nope no one said that made him automatically shit.
The amount of times the ball goes into him and bounces off him losing possession is massive. Also 3 or 4 times he could have slid in a player but over carried it straight into traffic.
Maybe he is forcing it now or over thinking but hes not playing well. Simple.
Kane isnt playing well either but is getting the goals

I am starting to wonder if he’s carrying an injury. Something doesn’t look right with him.

Excellent win this evening at a tough ground to go to. There last home defeat was against us in March so well done Tottenham. Good to see some flexibility from Conte, 3-5-2 worked well and was nice to see him be brave and bring on Richi for the last 20mins.

Excellant performance from Sessengnon and Doherty. Bentancur & Hojberg very solid.

Great win on the back of two tough away fixtures and the death of a member of the coaching team.

COYS!

After what the players and coaches have been through in the last couple of days and that Brighton have had a good start, that was a fantastic win tonight.

I have not been his biggest fan but Sess played very well. Wish son could rediscover his form though, we will start slapping teams then

Wow. Amazing response from Conte in the post match...
"You went with three in midfield today Antonio"...
"Yes, I lika the two, but I read the comments on Fighting Cock a lot, and I realisa thata three is better so we change"

And there I was thinking we're wasting our time on here.
You got me there! Genuine LOL.

Good result, Brighton are a good team. Bit hard to watch at times but these are the type of games where only the result matters.

Back
Top Bottom