Brighton at Wembley - 13th Dec.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My dad is a passing mate with Gale, when I mentioned I think he is a bias cunt his response was he will be happy with that.

He still does the hospitality for West ham, he can't be decent and still do that gig
It annoys me that these guys are employed. You never hear Neville being bias for instance.

And if they’ve clearly got a prejudice against a certain club stop fucking putting them on their games every fucking week.

The other day it was said on Sky thatbSpurs can’t win ugly, A sign of a good team......

Yet the narrative on the Is result won’t be Spurs win ugly, grind out a 2-0 not playing thier best and that’s sign of a good team

Brighton are the new Bolton, Stoke, etc etc. What boring cunts. Even at 1-0 down they were time-wasting. Good to get the points but a horrendous game to be at. I think we’ll enjoy Saturday a lot more.

It annoys me that these guys are employed. You never hear Neville being bias for instance.

And if they’ve clearly got a prejudice against a certain club stop fucking putting them on their games every fucking week.
Not on English TV though so difficult to compare, no real idea if Canada get he is a cock

Brighton are the new Bolton, Stoke, etc etc. What boring cunts. Even at 1-0 down they were time-wasting. Good to get the points but a horrendous game to be at. I think we’ll enjoy Saturday a lot more.
The keeper time wasted about 3 times in a row I just wish they would get carded for it

Good win (they’re always good) not wanting to reactionary but can we please put forward a petition to knock this Sissoko project on the head. I give all the boys my full backing but this guy, as if he’s new to the game

Back
Top Bottom