Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's been the same team. Ndombele is the only player who has actually started a game for us, granted Lo Celso would have by this point if he wasn't injured, but Sessegnon hasn't played yet and Clarke is on loan. This is the same team as last year at this moment.

Shoulda bought 10 players then.:angryscouser:

(You seem to have missed the point being made....)

It's hard but we can't let things like sports results dictate our mood. Life isn't about football and football isn't life. Yes it sucks but it's not something we can control. Go out and see your friends and family, enjoy the fall weather. Celebrate the victories and shrug off the defeats.
Nice attitude...Its a work in progress with at the moment though ;)

Don't want to ruin your escapisms here, but honestly cannot bring myself to dream up another 11.

This is so hidiously disgraceful a situation. The sheer magnitude of the player rebellion churns my stomach, more so the likelyness of at least one of Jan, Toby and Eriksen turning out for an english rival next season, suddenly turning into a world beater. And getting away with it.

And our fans. Nauseating. Happy to see Poch sacked, yet believing that the rebels will stay on with a new manager. LOL.
I wish I was deluded like them in to thinking this is a really good team. The same who not long ago said that city spending is a waste of time & we are better than Liverpool & don't need to spend.

Last edited:
Normally when a team get battered/ humiliated the next opposition fear a backlash. Well fuck me. Spineless display devoid of any heart. Time to bin some of these guys and Poch needs to man the fuck up.

Lose 6-0 and there will still be people saying give him time he doesn’t have the players.

Sack poch? Yes GIVE him the players. He has a team mostly full of has-beens or ones not signing contracts. It's those players that need to be replaced not the manager. Did he tell both keepers to parry the ball and leave an empty net for a tap in? how we have performed last 5 seasons compared to how we are performing now with the same manager so clearly he isn't the issue. Although I would say that players not signing contracts simply need to be dropped. I don't care if Danny rose has to Google the players that might play instead, I'd rather see losses with effort then shit like this

It's hard but we can't let things like sports results dictate our mood. Life isn't about football and football isn't life. Yes it sucks but it's not something we can control. Go out and see your friends and family, enjoy the fall weather. Celebrate the victories and shrug off the defeats.
That's a great attitude. Especially right now.

brighton were everywhere, we didnt get beaten by a technically great team, they just outworked us, and they didnt get tired, as someone said it was like our players had done a marathon before this match, and were playing on empty, and he was right, some serious investigating is needed, how can the whole team all have bad games, 1 or 2 it happens, but everyone, very suspicious, i dont believe in coincidences, a lot of our players were falling over losing their balance, similar to when youve just run for the ball and when you reach it, theres no control, this is a very strange result, and if i was in charge i would want to know the reasons, our players were on paper technical internationals, compared to brightons inferior ones, but who looked like the superior ones today, 4 players at least were caught on the ball, like they were half asleep, i could easily say tottenham were shit, and were a fucking disgrace, but theres more to it than that, what about lloris injury, he didnt get touched, he couldnt save a simple cross, then he is in writhing pain, (Not put on) and has to go to hospital.

Getting rid of Tripps and Llorente, buying Sess, Locelso and Ndombele. Genius. Give a medal whoever sanctioned it.

Meaning getting rid first choice RB and second striker without replacing them.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
By pie he means ass

Back
Top Bottom