Brentford v Spurs Boxing Day 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considering we were two nil down and fucking abysmal first half, im taking the glass half full approach.

Excellent second half, very good comeback. Brentford is NOT an easy place to go to. Ask Man Utd!

That said, would like to see a 90 minute display at some point, but I’m reasonably happy now.

Couple of beers and match of the day later. Life too short to let football make one too miserable and angry.

P.S OH FUCK OFF NEWCASTLE YOU BUNCH OF PRICKS!

I’ll be happy in terms of football if West Ham turn up and get anything out of that game. If not then I’ll be even more annoyed that we didn’t win today.

No clean sheet in 9 games and we look better defensively when we attack. I know what I’d be telling the players v villa.

How did this “light years better offensively” manifest itself today?

Our problem is that teams sit so deep against us. Turn on any of todays games on Amazon this afternoon and look at the position of every team’s defence. None of them play that high up against us. We’ve been worked out a bit while teams playing Newcastle haven’t at all. It’s frustrating but down to the manager to sort it out.

He says here near the end that the players need to think about stepping it up another level from just getting champions league. Is that part of the problem? We have to many “that will do” players rather than real winners?

Just saw Alistair Gold got the answer NO from Conte on question if we need to sign any CB´s in January!

Confused Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

They are bent, that´s the biggest problem not the quality
Dont do that. . People have been complaining about referees for years and years and years . When they get things wrong in favour of us, we dont remember it, but when it goes against us, its because they are corrupted.

Apparently , at international level as well, its always against England. Strange that we happen to be spurs and England fans and referees hate spurs and England. If we asked arse fans, theyd probably say referees hate arse and England.

Back
Top Bottom