Brentford fc vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR/ Sun 13th 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is my 56th season following Spurs, and the anticipation, hope and excitement before the start of the first game of a new season, are still the same. Despite my decision at the end of last season to try and distance myself from Spurs (not for the first time), because of the emotional drainage of last season. I just have to except, there is no escape, but death...maybe. As the Eagles sang in Hotel California, "You can you check out any time you like, but you can never leave"
I feel this is the start of a new era, with Ange joining and Kane leaving. And while I'll be elated if we win today, and gutted if we lose. We have to keep in mind, Ange-ball will take time to settle in.
COYS! (Brentford 2 Spurs 3)
Just reading your posts is a win in itself!You write great and to the point!

(That alone could be a reason to succumb to Spurs fever!)

tottenham hotspur GIF

My tip 1 they - we 3!

not got the same feeling at the moment,but selling Kane (yes maybe it had to be done, & at least not a EPL team) I'll watch but not in the same way
Hope they can lift my spitits

Just start Udogie ffs.
Yeah why davies what is it they see in him? He should have been binned years ago! He was terrible v Brentford in the home game end of last season! Exactly what has improved since then that he plays. Have to play udogie to give pace. We have no pace on the righ and son is not as wii k as he was.

Back
Top Bottom