Brennan Johnson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor Today but still think he is learning how to play at this level and expect him to get some bench time when everyone is back and maybe exactly what he needs, but still think he has much potential

I'd like to be wrong but don't think he's good enough

He's a fanny also pulls out of every challenge won't take someone on unless he's got open field ahead of him.

It's that fear he plays with that makes me think he won't make it with us. Looks lost out there after being the big fish at Forrest

There was a loose ball today which he was definitely able to win, not even a 50/50, but he stopped and let AWB gain possession. It was fear.
Yes I saw that as well! What are the coaches looking at when they review games with the players? Shocking some of his play for a £50M player. However I guess he is anges pet so no one will say anything. Ange can’t really rip into him either as he is basically his signing. That’s why I am worried about CJ. A lot of the other players we have bought were already scouted and Ange just said yes they are ok for him. However BJ , like CJ, are his picks I’m sure.
Think he will.flourish once we get are more creative players back that can utilise his pace with incisive through balls.

Ange ball requires bravery , I don’t mean hard man tackles , but courage in ones play . Right now Johnson is sadly lacking that courage . However he is young with the burden of a heavy price tag so hopefully can develop. How confident am I he can step up , not very.

He had it way too easy. Even Gil has more guts than him despite him being flung away everytime at every nudges. He really needs to man up to be able to stand up in this league. It's already hard watching the pair of timid eyes in Sess, please don't let us see another pair.

Yes I saw that as well! What are the coaches looking at when they review games with the players? Shocking some of his play for a £50M player. However I guess he is anges pet so no one will say anything. Ange can’t really rip into him either as he is basically his signing. That’s why I am worried about CJ. A lot of the other players we have bought were already scouted and Ange just said yes they are ok for him. However BJ , like CJ, are his picks I’m sure.
We get it it, you don’t like Ange and you hate this kid. What’s your end game? You want them both to fail and then you’ll be proved right?

He’s already has ample opportunity to run in behind lines or drift inside. But he has to show for the ball. There’s no cutting inside and trying to split the CBs.

Just hugs the sideline and runs to the corner.

Strange player.
One dimensional, going forward, and half-arsed tracking the other way.

No one can tell me that money couldn't have been better spent.

Back
Top Bottom