Brennan Johnson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He reminds me a lot of Walcott actually.
Angry Pc GIF by South Park

He reminds me a lot of Walcott actually.
My ex-boss was quite chuffed to tell me that Walcott was going to be at our place of work once, but he looked both puzzled & hurt when I replied, "If I see him I'll push him down the stairs and break both his legs." He didn't follow Thee Mighty Spurs.

Price is about right in this market. Expensive if he flops but good price if he does well. Time will tell. There isn’t a lot to go on but at least Ange’s system looks perfect for the player so good chance it works out

I don't think we need worry about the price tag. The only concerns are does he immediately improve our starting XI

Probably not. Maybe one for the future. Time will tell but as with any new player best of luck and welcome to Spurs
I.think your wrong . He improves us right now in the way Ange wants to play I'm pro Kulu but he's not doing regularly what Postecoglou requires. It's going to be really intresting to se this pan out.

I.think your wrong . He improves us right now in the way Ange wants to play I'm pro Kulu but he's not doing regularly what Postecoglou requires. It's going to be really intresting to se this pan out.
I'm wondering if Kulu might be able to play in Maddison's position in the event that Maddison is unavailable. He couldn't do any worse than Lo Celso.

I also have hopes for Emerson as a deputy CB. Again, I'd fancy him there over Dier or Tanganga.

Welcome lad!

He's immediately or 2nd/3rd best HG player. Improves our squad and helps lower our average age.

Athletes can refine their acceleration/sprinting mechanics to eek out additional (marginal) performance results, but pace is innate. You can't fake pace.

It's imperative that we become a club that young English talents aspire to join b/c of the style of our play and b/c there's a pipeline to the first team. Very encouraging to see our youth sides finally playing the same set-up/style as our first team.

Criminal how Conte (and to a lesser extent, Mourinho) view academies as wastelands, despite the occasional photograph of Conte (with Paratici) watching the youth sides.

Welcome lad!

He's immediately or 2nd/3rd best HG player. Improves our squad and helps lower our average age.

Athletes can refine their acceleration/sprinting mechanics to eek out additional (marginal) performance results, but pace is innate. You can't fake pace.

It's imperative that we become a club that young English talents aspire to join b/c of the style of our play and b/c there's a pipeline to the first team. Very encouraging to see our youth sides finally playing the same set-up/style as our first team.

Criminal how Conte (and to a lesser extent, Mourinho) view academies as wastelands, despite the occasional photograph of Conte (with Paratici) watching the youth sides.
3rd best after who?

Back
Top Bottom