Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not after the weekend you cretin you think we’re beating Ajax and Everton playing like that your fucking deluded

You are everything that is wrong with our fanbase.. A complete mess. Your comments are about as moronic as i've seen on here and that really takes some doing.. Jokes about peoples Mum's weren't funny 15 years ago so imagine how pathetic you look using them today..

Dier should have been sent off and they should have had a penalty?

Sons wasn't a red.
Diers was a red.

(Though none of the below happen if Dier is sent off)

Bournemouth should have had a penalty.
Spurs should have had a penalty.
Lerma not only getting away with a stamp but pushing our players (No worse than Son)

He was shocking all game.

Feel horrible, a bloody shame that we couldn't hold on. Lady Luck has certainly deserted us and it's raining cats and dogs and blowing a gale, what a waste of a Saturday. I'm staying in bed and not coming out.

I want to break something, I'm so fucking angry right now. What a goddamn mess. This is what happens with poor planning, you pay for it down the line because you end up having to overreach and panic. It's the same fucking shit all the time and we never learn from it. I have zero hope of us doing anything in the remaining games, It will be horrendous viewing; so heartbreaking after all the promise this team and era showed at one point.

As I said many times, Spurs get the worst refereeing in the entire league, worse even than Darlington or Acrington Stanley. It's because Tottenham are the enemies of Woolwich and Chelsea and Sky are their bank rollers - they tell the FA what to do and now the refs have to pull out all the stops because those two are so useless.

It's very obvious corruption with the media (including BBC) covering it up. Craig Pawson has been one of the most controversial giving Liverpool 'joke' penalties several times this season. He was appointed today because he is the worst (most corrupt).
This will end up on twitter for sure.

Old enough to fuck your mum
Wow. An internet tough guy.

75EA21ABC466319C8FC2908601E14A574D37BF2F

Back
Top Bottom