Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s amazing how stupid a lot of the players are today. I try to be optimistic but it’s just beyond pathetic with the performances over the last 2 months. I still believe we’ll get top 4, but we don’t deserve it. Thankfully the other teams are playing like shit too.

Fuck me some of the rubbish posted here.

He raised his hands and pushed a player over, it's a red, Son's a fucking idiot.

Dier should also have been sent off, we got lucky with that one.

Our finishing has been pathetic, why do our players always shoot at the keeper.

Need to keep our cool 2nd half and we can still win this.

Would be nice to shoot the ball at a corner of the goal too and not directly at the goalkeeper.

Maybe we need one of Janssen or Llorente to mis-hit a shot into the goal.
Yep. The kid in goal has been decent but he's not having a Foster-esque worldie. All our efforts have been straight at him and he's been diving for the cameras.
Following the trend of so many games this season, our attacking play and finishing has been abysmal.

Can’t watch today unfortunately, what happened with Son? How are we playing?

Had a number of really good chances in the 1st half but put them all too close to the keeper. Son got sent off for shoving their player after a tangle, but Dier could well have picked up 2 yellows earlier. Bournemouth dangerous on the break, but will now have their tails up.

Fuck knows what’s going to happen in the 2nd half.

We've played well. Bournemouth haven't had a shot, you should be 5-0 up.

Dier's tackle was absolutely spot on, you can see he won the ball, NEVER touched the Bournemouth player and even pulled his legs away once he won the ball.

Son was stupid but no way is that a sending off, yes if he puts he hands in the players face it's a red, but it's a push on the body.

We've now got it all to do, with Dier & Sissoko both on yellows too.

Fucking hell this should be a stroll, even if we went in at half time at 0-0 and no sending off, we are thougherly outplaying them, play like that again an only a matter of time before we take one of those chances.

Massive half of football to come that I think isn't going to be fun to watch.

At least Son will be fresh for Wed.

:memeokay:
What?? he was nowhere near the ball. He also should have conceded a penalty.

1-0 Cook OG in 73rd minute

giphy.gif

The mentality of this team is so unbelievably poor. How can anyone deny it at this point?

Major meltdown every time there's pressure.

Fuck off with this shit, we should be winning this without losing our fucking heads, it's fucking Bournemouth.
It's also on the board. Season after season they fail to get the players required and we almost always end up being short-handed at the end of the season. How many times have we copped injuries or simply run out of steam in the last 10 years? We fail to learn and this season it was predictable the moment we didn't buy any players. Numerous people are responsible for this, not just the players' mentality

I'm so fucking fed up with this. We find new ways to shit the bed time and time again. We should have wrapped up top 4 long ago, and yet here we are desperately trying to scrape a 4th place finish. Embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom