Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy at home watching this & thinking yep, I was right not to sign any one & there is no need to get any one new in this summer either.
no he's thinking what are this team and manager of internationalists, highly paid pros, cl semi finalists who I've presented with dream stadium and training facilities fucking doing

giphy.gif

You fucking melts! Its still 0-0 and we looked far the better team. Lucas and Alli are the main people today, not Son. Its important now to change Dier and we should win.

COYS

Not really.

We're shooting the ball right at him. Good positioning from him but shoot the ball into the corners and actually make him work and we'll see how good he is.
Begovic is having perhaps the worst season of his career. You're right, we're just making him look good with poor shots.

Son got dogged out by 3 players, attacked. How would anybody react?

Not like that!! He's off, we'll probably lose this. Won't play again this season and now more pressure on that last game. May cost our season. So was that reaction worth it? Nut him after the game once top 4 is in the bag instead!!!

We've played well. Bournemouth haven't had a shot, you should be 5-0 up.

Dier's tackle was absolutely spot on, you can see he won the ball, NEVER touched the Bournemouth player and even pulled his legs away once he won the ball.

Son was stupid but no way is that a sending off, yes if he puts he hands in the players face it's a red, but it's a push on the body.

We've now got it all to do, with Dier & Sissoko both on yellows too.

Fucking hell this should be a stroll, even if we went in at half time at 0-0 and no sending off, we are thougherly outplaying them, play like that again an only a matter of time before we take one of those chances.

Massive half of football to come that I think isn't going to be fun to watch.

At least Son will be fresh for Wed.

:memeokay:

Sky desperate? Then what are we?

We're the ones enabling it.

Not saying we aren't doing it to ourselves, I am simply saying I am sick of hearing constant negativity about us from the media.

Dier clearly won the ball, the son shove was never a red card but that doesn't stop them bullshitting does it?

Having a gooner cunt on commentary for us for EVERY league game as well.

Back
Top Bottom