Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have to win this game, if we don’t we will not be in the CL next season. Win this and we can all all relax and put all our mental energy into the Ajax game, screw this up and we are going to fall apart and finish 5th and play on Thursdays next season.

Lloris
Foyth Sanchez Alderweireld Davies
Dier Sissoko
Lucas Eriksen Rose
Son

--------------------------------------------Lloris----------------------------------------------
WalkerPeters------------Sanchez-----------------Foyth-----------------Davies----------
--------------------------------Dier----------------Wanyama------------------------------
-------------------Moura------------------Alli--------------------Son-------------------
------------------------------------------Llorente-----------------------------------------

Full strength side to include Rose, Trippier and Sissoko (and Vertonghen if the medics clear him).

No experimenting and playing people out of position. Just 3 points.

Forget about next Wednesday until after Saturday.

I think we are all calling this in the same way.

Eriksen, Alli, Son and Sissoko are massively important for this Ajax but how to deal with Sissoko?

Play Dier and Wanyama I think and Sissoko as a back-up.

Then hopefully Vertonghen is ready for Wednesday so you can play Sanchez and Alderweireld again. One drops for Wednesday.

Full backs Foyth and Davies.

Attack give Janssen a try.

Everton is our fall back game but beat Bournemouth and at least a return to the CL for next season is all but secured.

Do not underestimate the difficulties Woolwich and Chelsea will have after hard semi-finals on Thursday though.

Lloris
KWP - Foyth - Sanchez - Davies
Dier - Wanyama
Lucas - Eriksen - Son
Janssen
Absolutely wrap Sissoko up in cotton wool. Do not want him aggravating anything. Drop Dele too. Maybe he needs the rest or maybe he just needs the kick up the backside.

PLAY OUR BEST TEAM!!! THAT'S IT.

DO NOT FUCK ABOUT SAVING PLAYERS. WE WILL LOSE TO BOURNEMOUTH IF WE DO AND THEN LOSE TO AJAX. AND PROBABLY EVERTON ON THE BACK OF THE COLLAPSE.

PLAY OUR BEST TEAM!!!
giphy.gif

Just play the kids in this one. Our best players look drained.

_____________________Gazza_____________________

__KWP______Foyth______Tanganga___Davies__

_____________________Dier_______________________

___________Skipp_____________Marsh____________

_____Markanday____________________Roles_____

____________________Janssen____________________

Poch isn't stupid. He'll play our best team as I agree this is the game we should be looking to win out of the next 3. But I do think he'll rotate a little bit. KWP hopefully to come in, and Jan may be rested. Also wouldn't be surprised if Gazza plays

Poch isn't stupid. He'll play our best team as I agree this is the game we should be looking to win out of the next 3. But I do think he'll rotate a little bit. KWP hopefully to come in, and Jan may be rested. Also wouldn't be surprised if Gazza plays

Why would we play our reserve keeper in the most important league game of the season? Lloris is our captain and best keeper, we need him out there.

Dier - Wanyama
Lucas - Eriksen - Son
Absolutely wrap Sissoko up in cotton wool... Drop Dele too. Maybe he needs the rest or maybe he just needs the kick up the backside.
PLAY OUR BEST TEAM!!! THAT'S IT.

DO NOT FUCK ABOUT SAVING PLAYERS. WE WILL LOSE TO BOURNEMOUTH IF WE DO AND THEN LOSE TO AJAX. AND PROBABLY EVERTON ON THE BACK OF THE COLLAPSE.

PLAY OUR BEST TEAM!!!
I agree, play the best team available (the only exception would be Jan... for obvious reasons!)

My only argument would be that on current form, would the likes of Trippier & Dele even be in our strongest line-up?

I think form is having to be ignored a little bit, as we saw with last night, we haven't got many options LEFT!
Eriksen, Tripps and Dele have been struggling for form... but mainly 'cos the alternatives have been injured!

Last night's team selection seemed to be: if you can walk, you're in....

Heh-heh..I said urine! :pocheyes:

Just play the kids in this one. Our best players look drained.

_____________________Gazza_____________________

__KWP______Foyth______Tanganga___Davies__

_____________________Dier_______________________

___________Skipp_____________Marsh____________

_____Markanday____________________Roles_____

____________________Janssen____________________

Sorry, disagree. We've got to go full strength (well, put the best team we currently have available out, anyway!).

Also...Tangangam, Markanday, Roles, Marsh.....

Really?!!!

:dembelewtf:

Back
Top Bottom