Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the Mrs Birthday today - It's taken all my cunning and skill.

Took the day off work, been out all day with her- now shes up stairs with candles and a lush bath bomb.

I am now in front of the telly waiting for the Spurs to come on - no arguments or drama

:pochsmirk:

Are our fanbase the only ones who'd be worried about being 3-0 up?

It's almost embarrassing.

I'm not complacent, but I am hardly fucking worried. We have a fucking great team. We are 1 goal away in Dortmund from our opponents needing to score 5 goals.

When you’ve been at WHL and witnessed Spurs losing 3-5 to Utd after being 3-0 up at HT and losing 3-4 to ten man - shit - ManCity after being 3-0 up at HT it indelibly scars you.

It's the Mrs Birthday today - It's taken all my cunning and skill.

Took the day off work, been out all day with her- now shes up stairs with candles and a lush bath bomb.

I am now in front of the telly waiting for the Spurs to come on - no arguments or drama

:pochsmirk:

Water won’t stay hot for long

I’ve tried that one

Won’t ask for pics!

We are doomed...

Announcer just said "Spurs have not lost a game by a score that would put them out tonight, in going on 3 years.":pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom