Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't wait to see our new stadium on a derby game or European night even more looking round that Dortmund stadium.

We will have the bigger wall :)

Minus the wank walk alone bullshit. If they added bubbles I'd lose all respect I have for them however irrational that may be

Cmon, let's smash these cunts. My respect for them went massively down now that I heard that they sing YNWA. COME ON YOU SPURS!

Can't wait to see our new stadium on a derby game or European night even more looking round that Dortmund stadium.

We will have the bigger wall :)

Minus the wank walk alone bullshit. If they added bubbles I'd lose all respect I have for them however irrational that may be
With less flags.

Some of y'all need to stop being so damn English and have some optimism.
:levylol:
Its just one goal. We can get one goal. Probably.
:pochunimpressed:

If we were to lose 4-1....... Who'd prefer us to score our goal first.......

Don't think I could take going 4 nil down followed by a last minute winner......

Back
Top Bottom