Blackburn - Match Thread (The Paul Robinson derby)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's early I know but I have a feeling we are going to smash Blackburn, I'm not really sure why, I just do. Plus, I cant end my match threads on Woolwich away. Surely it cant be a worse result that that!?

Ade will start and score a brace, Bale flying up the wing and crossing for at least one assist.

Parker will have an epic game, Lennon will run them ragged and we will all declare the return of the mighty Spurs. 4th is well and truly back on boys.

C O Y S

Robinson+Spurs+-+Blackburn.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-sDnhxmUiE[/youtube]

Re: Blackburn - Match Thread

:coys:

Will take a nice scrappy 1-0 win that was four yards offside, not over the line and handball, thanks.

Blackburns last 5 away results

Sansea - Lost 3-0
West brom- Lost 3-0
Bolton - Lost 2-1
Wolves - Won 2-0
Man City - Lost 3-0
Woolwich - Lost 7-1

We are going to dick them.

Man I hope you're right. I recall feeling the same way before Norwich.

All I know is, if we can't beat Blackburn at home... But surely even we can't screw that up?

We've had plenty of must-wins this season but this is 100% the real motherfucking, no excuses, gotta get all 3 points or you can all fuck off, deal.

A hard fought 2-0. Modric to finally contribute something. Parker to finally score a goal.

C'mon You Fucking Spurs!!

Maybe.

Depends whether Redknapp plans on playing Bale and Lennon in their correct positions, and keeping them there.

Adebayor being fit is key as well.

Hopefully we'll have:

-----------------Friedal
Walker---Kaboul---Gallas/King---Benny
-----------Modric-----Parker
-Lennon---------Rafa------------Bale
----------------Adebayor

But probably more like:

----------------Friedal
Walker------King---Gallas---------Benny
-------------Modric---Parker
-------------VDV Bale Lennon-----------
-------------------Defoe

:vdv:

The players will be hurting.
We are at home.
We get an early goal and Blackburn's heads drop.

We need the crowd to be raucus...

The table doesnt lie but if we cant beat Blackburn at home, we really dont deserve Champions League Football.

I'm telling you, we will smash them.

Say it to yourself all week, believe it and IT WILL HAPPEN

3 points and I'll start to believe we can get 4th again.

Sadly, I'm going in pessimistic so as to avoid potential dissapointment.

There is no time left for pessemism.

We have 4 games to save our season.

Belief and positivity is the only way we can do it. I will be at the game and I will shouting my head off as much as I can until the fucking ball itself gets scared and rolls into the Blackburn net just to escape ferocity of my (and thousands around me) voices cheering Tottenham Hotspur on.

We can do this. Its Blackburn at home, they will be full of nerves. It wont be easy, and we have to give everything. BUT WE CAN DO THIS.

Blackburn - Match Thread

I'll be positive when I'm in the pub before the game, until then I'm struggling. Feeling schizophrenic this week.

Dru said:
There is no time left for pessemism.

We have 4 games to save our season.

Belief and positivity is the only way we can do it. I will be at the game and I will shouting my head off as much as I can until the fucking ball itself gets scared and rolls into the Blackburn net just to escape ferocity of my (and thousands around me) voices cheering Tottenham Hotspur on.

We can do this. Its Blackburn at home, they will be full of nerves. It wont be easy, and we have to give everything. BUT WE CAN DO THIS.
If you think I wouldn'nt give my fall support during game time then you are wrong.

But I don't see the purpose in pretending all is hunky dory leading up to it. Any fan is entitled to pessimistic outside of game time when you consider the run we have had.

Back
Top Bottom