Blackburn - Match Thread (The Paul Robinson derby)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Blackburn - Match Thread

We'll go one down but win....unconvincing performance starting with two up front and van der Vaart on the wing. A change, necessary as vdv will limp off and Saha, unbeknownst to anyone that he was even on the pitch will make way for Lennon and Livermore/Sandro thus enabling us to score two late goals, Bale and Modric will score....Newcastle will draw with Chelsea despite battering them and we'll all believe 4th is back on....3rd in fact because Stoke will beat the fucking scum...and breath!

Re: Blackburn - Match Thread

Burko said:
It's going to be 1-1

And I will drink myself into oblivion.

Dont do it, I drank myself to near oblivion after the Woolwich game, ended up on stage in some club Leicester square on a hip-hop/black culture night and had to call in sick the next day as I had a whole day hangover and puked up about 5 times.

That shit helps nobody.

I have no fucking idea about this one, Blackburn are shit but.... meh fuck it, don't know. Win maybe?

hulk3-079pic1.gif

I think Robbo will help us out... if only to ensure Blackburn go down, and he can re-join us next season playing the 'Cudicini' understudy role... Freidel will squeeze one last season out of himself... Cudicini will move along to become the new Gomes... Gomes will leave, and/or disappear!

1882 said:
I think Robbo will help us out... if only to ensure Blackburn go down, and he can re-join us next season playing the 'Cudicini' understudy role... Freidel will squeeze one last season out of himself... Cudicini will move along to become the new Gomes... Gomes will leave, and/or disappear!

We just need Benny to shoot from distance and we will win this comfortably.

"You gotta look at the guy next to you. LOOK AT HIM AARON!
Look into his eyes.
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you."

Lennon looks to his left, sees Modric. Sighs...

MaynoothSpur said:
"You gotta look at the guy next to you. LOOK AT HIM AARON!
Look into his eyes.
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you."

Lennon looks to his left, sees Modric. Sighs...

I think that may actually work both ways...

What are you fools talking about?

Newcastle are playing Chelsea this week don't you know? Don't believe me, ask Redknapp.

Redknapp: "Newcastle go to Stamford Bridge next week so let's see what happens there. We have to play Blackburn at home so if we beat them and Chelsea beat Newcastle we will be a point above Newcastle. Not hard."

(A win against Blackburn is also worth a magical 4 points in case you didn't know that either)

Fuck it, my fickle Tottenham mood has changed again today.

My feeling is the players can't get any lower. They're going to be in front of us on Sunday, not excuses for another poor performance, not after Norwich.

We the supporters, the fans deserve better and I know some of those players will know that.

One last hoorah, show some bottle, play out of your skins...fucking come on you Spurs!.....

.....please!

Back
Top Bottom