Blackburn - Match Thread (The Paul Robinson derby)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I enjoyed

"We're the Paaaaark lane we're the Paaaark Lane, were the Park Lane Tottenham"

Pause...

Pause...

"You're the Sheeeellllfside, you're the Sheeeelf side, you're the Shelf side Tottenham!"

Dru said:
I was in 36, stood the whole game, wasnt asked to sit once.

I was 35, row 12 and nearly everytime it got to me some lyrical genius shouted "Stand up, if you hate Woolwich".

I prefer being near the back, can't be fucked with all this sit down, stand up rubbish.

Oh my, that was fucking hilarious. A wind up surely? I partcularly like the bit about seeing Kean in Greggs and whether or not he was getting a chicken or steak bake.

What's to cry about? Anyone would think they had gone into administration.

Furball man said:
http://newsballs.tumblr.com/post/22116489694/blackburn-fan-trev-calls-in-to-bbc-606-cries

Quiet funny in a sadistic kinda way ,poor wee chap

:modricwtf:

He's probably not playing with a full deck of cards. Poor chap.

Smoked Salmon said:
Oh my, that was fucking hilarious. A wind up surely? I partcularly like the bit about seeing Kean in Greggs and whether or not he was getting a chicken or steak bake.

What's to cry about? Anyone would think they had gone into administration.

He surely can't look through their squad and think they are good enough

and three teams HAVE to go down, you start the season knowing that - it doesn't just creep up on you like a real tragedy can

Back
Top Bottom