Best food in the stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also, if you buy an expensive ticket in one of the 'premium' areas, the food can be quite good.

Don't like it? Don't go.

Or bring a nose peg.

Either way, shut the fuck up. Acting like no football club ever has served food at their grounds.

Would rather start a government petition to ban smelly food in football ground stands than follow your advice.
Either way, neither are likely.

I haven't been to the marketplace, it always seems far too busy so I can't be bothered so I need to stick with the food availble at the Tap Inns or the grills. Shame, because the food down there looks ok.

Chicken and chips: Chicken dry, chips not great. Does the job if you're desperate.
Meat pie: Almost a bolognese sauce inside. Quite nice.
Chicken curry pie: Alright. Quite good for a stadium pie.

I'm interested in trying the ramen pots, though I've never seen anyone have one so I'm almost convinced they don't exist.
Swerve the Ramen pots. I made the mistake of one of them. Rough as fuck. My mate got a Katsu Chicken Burger at the same time that looked a load better !

Been a few burgers I have sent back for being stone cold. Butter Chicken pie fairly good for a stadium as are sausage rolls.

I know I hate the fat chips. They need to start doing fries.

I had the lamb flatbread which was probably the best but the negatives against it is that it’s too expensive for football stadium food and also you need a flat surface to eat it on.

Pizzas are bad but I normally just go for the butter chicken pie.

Last edited:
I know I hate the fat chips. They need to start doing fries.

I had the lamb flatbread which was probably the best but the negatives against it is that it’s too expensive for football stadium food and also you need a flat surface to eat it on.

Pizzas are bad but I normally just go for the butter chicken pie.
Fat chips, thin chips, it doesn't matter...but never call them fries in the UK.....!!! They're CHIPS...as in fish and.....

Back
Top Bottom