Bayern Munich v Tottenham Hotspur (Wed 11 Dec @ 20.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose is doing the right thing.

Quite frankly what Kane thinks means fuck all. Him being sad tomorrow doesn't mean he's going to hold a grudge and leave the club. He'll get over it when he back in the line up at the weekend.

Pissing off our best player is not a good move IMO.
Let's hope Jose has got this right. I am not convinced he has.
H wants to score goals and break records. If he ain't injured he should at least be on the bench.

It ain't the Kane show, it's all about what's best for Spurs.

Resting Kane for a nothing game when the guy always gets told he looks like he's close to burnout is clearly the right thing to do.

We get told we are wrong for not giving youngsters more time yet get the chance to give a youngster more time and it's the wrong thing? Madness

Pissing off our best player is not a good move IMO.
Let's hope Jose has got this right. I am not convinced he has.
H wants to score goals and break records. If he ain't injured he should at least be on the bench.

Spurs > Kane

How do you feel if Kane plays in this absolutely meaningless match and picks up an injury that keeps him out for two months - and then we get another month or two of recovering Kane?

He shouldn't be anywhere near this game, we've got them thick and fast the next month.

Why not try Parrott in goal. Love to see him perched on the crossbar & then soaring & flying around making saves. Teach him to say "clear it" so he can say that repeatedly to our defenders even when we have a corner at the other end. He is good in the air & bound to have a cracker. If not in goal, I hear he is good on either wing. Or his natural position on the shoulder of the last defender. I used up as many poor parrot jokes as I could think of so you lot can't! :mourbringit:

Barcelona rest Messi yesterday despite him winning the Ballon d'Or and scoring a hattrick within the last week.

I'm sure Kane will get over it.

Back
Top Bottom