Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if anyone's got any '1882 sing for the shirt' esc banner designs send them my way. purchased a banner online and im being allowed to change design as the original was of poor resolution :avbfacepalm:

1882flagv2.jpg

Ah... if it's a big flags stewards will probably ask you for the certificate. The club mentioned it when we asked about taking them to the Barca game.

The Spurs logo is banned, which makes perfect sense. The club owns the copyright. You didn't get permission from them to make something with their logo on it. It's bootleg!

OTOH, I doubt the 1882 logo is.

The Spurs logo is banned, which makes perfect sense. The club owns the copyright. You didn't get permission from them to make something with their logo on it. It's bootleg!

OTOH, I doubt the 1882 logo is.
The club said the star at the bottom of the logo has to be removed to be displayed around the ground

Back
Top Bottom