Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree. Leave 1882 on there, but remove the actual logo.

Lol poor bloke does a nice thing designing a banner and every tells him to change everything.

Perhaps the Tottenham Hotspur is overkill. Again save a bit of dough and have 1882 at the top?

It's up to you though mate!

Ok well lets get this banner made then?

1882flagv2.jpg

We need to know where to make our donations to........

I can see the money disappearing into a beer hedge fund, while the TFC Fat Cats get drunk of our taxes, and we go banner-less for years to come.

WHAT DO WE WANT?

THELONIOUS OUT

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW

Years ago we used to shred the propaganda and fanzine paper handed around outside the ground. Then when the teams came out you'd throw it all in the air. I did it at River Plate and it was an awesome spectacle when you get a whole end of the ground involved. just don't get asked to clean up

542873_170932763051891_691234428_n.jpg
also we could always do something like this, all you need is plain white material and spray paints.

by the way thats Red Star Leipzig showing solidarity with us after the attack in rome

BAN THE CUNTS!

oh, no hang on, the Star of David and SPURS on the same banner mean they're supporting us, and not anti-Semitic scum... so let me get this straight... they're ANTI-anti-Semitism... does that even exist?

SOMEONE CALL DAVID BADDIEL QUICK TO FIND OUT... HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT THIS!

Forza Red Star Leipzig!

The Spurs logo is banned, which makes perfect sense. The club owns the copyright. You didn't get permission from them to make something with their logo on it. It's bootleg!

OTOH, I doubt the 1882 logo is.

Back
Top Bottom