Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a reply from my email
"Dear Kris

Thank you for your email.

Flags that contain any political or inflammatory messages are not permitted with the Stadium and must also be fireproof. These will also be subject to security checks prior to entering the Stadium.

Kind regards,

Jake

Customer Care Team"

So we can bring banners into WHL so long as they're not offensive. So no 'yid' banners. We should set up a fund everyone donating say a fiver and we should get some banners produced.

Now this was and is class. Ajax fans displayed this before they played City at the ArenA...

23942_436127599785195_1670806337_n.jpg

think hull are looking at it, should just call it standing, it was generally safe if you didnt have cunts like the sheff weds chairman involved anyway.
supply and demand will kick in, they'll be charging more for standing.

We've gotta have one of the most stick-up-the-arse boards in football. Historically and now. Also a pretty cuntish fan base. Blah.

A 10ft by 5ft flag - with a cockerel (in white) and
audere est facere, would cost upwards of £120. Where as the sheet ones (posted in OP) cost around £20-50 to make.
BRING SAFE STANDING TO THE LANE - written across a 30 foot banner and would surely grab some attention!

We're a bit rubbish for banners in general anyway aren't we? The Europeans love a banner or two. Even the <removed>s and the likes have united have a few banners. Liverpool also love a big banner on the kop. I'd def like to see a few at the lane.

Chelsea's banners a 'club made' ones like "Captain Leader Legend" - they don't count are a fucking embarrassment

If this is true then I may develop some respect for United fans and not just label them as glory hunting cunts.
That banner made me chuckle! Used to have to travel up to work out of our Salford HQ, as much as it pains me, the local hardcore Man U fans are not bad lads to have a bevvy with and had plenty of good words for Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom