Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He removed the tweet in minutes...

BSTviXKCcAAaB8M.png:large

It's strange but seeing how we played against modest opposition today and on Sunday has filled me with hope. We don't need Bale and we may be a more cohesive unit without him.

If he's gone, best of luck to him. I had the privilege of seeing him play for us and he'll go into the list of could'ves and maybes. I hope his new team does badly because of how Madrid have handled all of this but I wish him the best in his career - just don't come back to the Premier League to haunt us, PLEASE!

I think you are signing very well. Lamela, if his head is fitted, is an excelent signing. Congrats.

What do you think of Real Madrid 2013/14?

-----------------------------------------Diego López/Casillas-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carvajal/Arbeloa---------Varane/Pepe-------------Ramos/Nacho------------Marcelo/Siqueira
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------Khedira/Casemiro-------------------------------------------------
-------------------Modric/Xabi Alonso------------------------Isco/Illarramendi---------------------------
--------------------------------------------------Ozil/Kaká---------------------------------------------------------
--------------------Bale/Benzema/Jesé---------------------Ronaldo/Di María/Jesé-------------------

Thanks.
-

Last edited:
I think you are signing very well. Lamela, if his head is fitted, is an excelent signing. Congrats.

-----------------------------------------Diego López/Casillas-------------------------------------------------
Carvajal/Arbeloa----------------Varane------------------Ramos--------------------------------Marcelo
------------------------------------------Xabi Alonso/Khedira-------------------------------------------------
----------------------Modric------------------------------------------------Isco/Illarramendi------------------
--------------------------------------------------Ozil/Isco----------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------Bale-----------------------------Ronaldo-------------------------------------

Thanks.
-

still will finish second behind Barcelona :vert:

Carvajal/Arbeloa---------Varane/Pepe-------------Ramos/Nacho------------Marcelo/Siqueira
---------------------------------------------Khedira/Casemiro-------------------------------------------------
-------------------Modric/Xabi Alonso------------------------Isco/Illarramendi---------------------------
--------------------------------------------------Ozil/Kaká---------------------------------------------------------
--------------------Bale/Benzema/Jesé---------------------Ronaldo/Di María/Jesé-------------------

Thanks.
-
That team looks so good. What formation do you usually play?

Back
Top Bottom