away to WBA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to be on motd I reckon celebrating the first girl with videoing the pen and dropping my phone and diving for it whilst the crowd go mental. But to be fair after the half time drink I knew we would win. Fucking loved rubbing it in the WBA fans faces, bunch of dicks most of them.

Also loved getting the train home and standing right next to Jonas Olson...

311899_2469793197384_1628970006_2358050_1070066406_n.jpg

He was a good lad actually, said he was a bit at fault for the goal of Defoe's but when your isolated with him running at you, you can't do much really. He just got a few Kronenburgs down him and knocked it on the head. He also took a few fruit pastels off me. He said that Hodgeson said our weakness was our strength, that we would attack and leave ourselves vulnerable, I said no chance with our pace at the back now.

He then went on to say that our full lineup is the best in the league.

FUCKING LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

Even when we're average we're boss.

Anyone else REALLY sick and tired of Manure's officiating crew intimidating tactics? Yes, it was a bad call. 'Course they all are against United aren't they? Never seen a team get away with having 8+ guys surrounding the ref in such an aggressive manner like they do on a consistent basis. You just know that shit is coached into them. Totally ridiculous.

frontwheel said:
electrickeeper said:
Well that was ok, wasn't it?

If Adebayor could actually finish, he'd've had 5 goals today. :harryhmm:

Oh well, great 3 points, bishbashbosh.

Is it ok to type "he'd've"? I keep wanting to but get scared that it's wrong. Maybe I've got multiple apostrophe phobia syndrome.
Sure it is! Don't be afraid of multiple apostrophization. Embrace it! :bae:

Someareteeth said:
VirginiaSpur said:
Someareteeth said:
Even the dreaded Balennon switch actually worked.
Was very worried when they did that. If the boys can work it out properly then that would be a nice tool in our favor, adding a bit of versatility.
I hate it. Historically Bale looks lost (edit: on the right side for Spurs -- I know he does well for Wales there), but today he did a good job cutting inside and making them track him.

Lennon has been dominating on either side. I hope he keeps this form.

the only way it will get better is if we keep doing it, thats why I hate it when idiots be complaining about it

it's a system that could take us up another level or make us alot more dangerous in attack, they've both got it in their locker so the more they do it the better Tottenham will get

Bale could be like Robben if he perfects cutting in and ripping a shot off then you could switch him back and have him whipping in crosses like Giggs in his prime and Lennon can use both feet well to so we need to encourage the younger players evolving their game and quit hatin

Redknapp knows all this shit that why he keeps getting them to work on it no matter how many idiots critize our development alot of whom claim to support Tottenham

HARRY REDKNAPPS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!

Imagine how he'd react if the whole stadium started chanting that shit. He deserves that kind of respect for what he's done here at this beautiful football club. It's not what you say it's what you do. RESPECT BITCHES.

COYS

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g[/youtube]

eggsoakley said:
Also loved getting the train home and standing right next to Jonas Olson...

[ Image ]

He was a good lad actually, said he was a bit at fault for the goal of Defoe's but when your isolated with him running at you, you can't do much really. He just got a few Kronenburgs down him and knocked it on the head. He also took a few fruit pastels off me. He said that Hodgeson said our weakness was our strength, that we would attack and leave ourselves vulnerable, I said no chance with our pace at the back now.

He then went on to say that our full lineup is the best in the league.
fair play to him

Paydro said:
the only way it will get better is if we keep doing it, thats why I hate it when idiots be complaining about it

it's a system that could take us up another level or make us alot more dangerous in attack, they've both got it in their locker so the more they do it the better Tottenham will get

Bale could be like Robben if he perfects cutting in and ripping a shot off then you could switch him back and have him whipping in crosses like Giggs in his prime and Lennon can use both feet well to so we need to encourage the younger players evolving their game and quit hatin

Redknapp knows all this shit that why he keeps getting them to work on it no matter how many idiots critize our development alot of whom claim to support Tottenham

Imagine how he'd react if the whole stadium started chanting that shit. He deserves that kind of respect for what he's done here at this beautiful football club. It's not what you say it's what you do. RESPECT BITCHES.

COYS
Somehow I'm an idiot who doesn't support Tottenham?

No disagreement on the strategy behind it. Historically, the switch has not been a good one for Bale's performance, yesterday was the first time I can remember it working. Seems fair to think it a bad idea if it hasn't worked. Now that I've seen it work, I'm less opposed to it. Funny how that works.

Good video, you lucky swine being that high up. My seats were first row, right near the cuntish wba fans. I like to be in the mix when a song starts up. Hard to get any going down there!

Someareteeth said:
Paydro said:

COYS

No disagreement on the strategy behind it. Historically, the switch has not been a good one for Bale's performance, yesterday was the first time I can remember it working. Seems fair to think it a bad idea if it hasn't worked. Now that I've seen it work, I'm less opposed to it. Funny how that works.

it was blatantly obvious to anyone with 2 eyes in their head that Bale and Lennon could be devastating switching wings going back and forth if given time to develop so yes complaining when Harry is trying to do so does make you an idiot in that particular instance

Paydro said:
Someareteeth said:
Paydro said:

COYS

it was blatantly obvious to anyone with 2 eyes in their head that Bale and Lennon could be devastating switching wings going back and forth if given time to develop so yes complaining when Harry is trying to do so does make you an idiot in that particular instance

It's almost like I wasn't quoted up there agreeing with your basic point but noting that until yesterday it really hadn't worked.

Back
Top Bottom