away to WBA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking love it! Had a bad feeling about this game. If someone had offered me a point at half time I'd have been more than happy. What a result!

Watched in pub, a lot of Spurs fans there, Scummy ars**al fans turned up for their game only to see us celebrating another 3 points....beautiful!!!

electrickeeper said:
Well that was ok, wasn't it?

If Adebayor could actually finish, he'd've had 5 goals today. :harryhmm:

Oh well, great 3 points, bishbashbosh.

Is it ok to type "he'd've"? I keep wanting to but get scared that it's wrong. Maybe I've got multiple apostrophe phobia syndrome.

Smolik said:
Fucking love it! Had a bad feeling about this game. If someone had offered me a point at half time I'd have been more than happy. What a result!
Aye,agree. Not confident before KO and moist now that we've won. Can't believe this run we are on.

fuckn great result, took us abit to figure out how to play without Modders and VDV but that second half we destroyed them

some really nice little passing moves with the wingers and forwards

COYS

we had trouble first half passing the ball because we've had Modders and VDV running things for so long we forgot how to play without them but we didn't really get destroyed, at a push WBA were marginally better

second half we ripped them a new one really after Harry most likely ripped us a new one at halftime, their was some nice little exchanges between Defoe and Ade then Bale and Lennon were swapping wings taking the piss out of Shorey who's shitness we really should've exploited abit more

overall another good performance

Love today's win (like I don't love them all) -- did what had to be done without Modric or VDV, came back from being down and playing like shit. Even the dreaded Balennon switch actually worked.

Someareteeth said:
Even the dreaded Balennon switch actually worked.
Was very worried when they did that. If the boys can work it out properly then that would be a nice tool in our favor, adding a bit of versatility.

VirginiaSpur said:
Someareteeth said:
Even the dreaded Balennon switch actually worked.
Was very worried when they did that. If the boys can work it out properly then that would be a nice tool in our favor, adding a bit of versatility.
I hate it. Historically Bale looks lost (edit: on the right side for Spurs -- I know he does well for Wales there), but today he did a good job cutting inside and making them track him.

Lennon has been dominating on either side. I hope he keeps this form.

Back
Top Bottom