Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol don't get all hurt. I'm sowwee.

All I'm saying is, if you want to make out Emery is some tactical genius, it's probably not best to do it in the match thread of a game where he completely fucked his tactics up.
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

View: https://x.com/thespursweb/status/1766896234332098872?s=46&t=DK3x3JffKkqwqcsQdIeO_A

Watkins talking about the way our players kicked off for the McGinn hack and forced the official to pull the red.

Have been saying we are soft on things like this for weeks. Finally saw the right amount of nasty in our team. Credit Johnson who was first at it in McGinn but also Maddison who was already kicking off with Luiz earlier in the game. No ref wants a brawl on their watch, they are judged on controlling the game.

He's not bright is he, this lad?

- He said he'd be happy to lose with 10 men.
- Top 4 is literally not in their hands now.

+ he was all gamesmanship and theatrics in the first half. Prick.

Last edited:
He's not bright is he, this lad?

- He said he'd be happy to lose with 10 men.
- Top 4 is literally not in there hands now.

+ he was all gamesmanship and theatrics in the first half. Prick.

If i was a Villa fan I would be more worried about him saying that losing McGinn for 3 games was "The final nail in the coffin". Not really all that optimistic sounding.

So Ange obviously picked the right team. For Johnson with his Forest connections this was a almost a derby match and he was more up for it than Werner would have been.
I was watching in a boozer with no sound on so not sure how the Villa fans reacted to him.
How were our fans?

I thought the motd2 coverage of us was decent for once. Murphy at one stage said,” I’m not even going to speak about Villa. Spurs play like that yesterday they’ll do most teams/teams won’t be able to live with them”.

What more do you want?

Indeed. I honestly expected it to be all "yeh but Villa weren't at the races" but no; it wasnt at all.......

Was breaking my neck for a piss from 85 mins so I was cursing the extra 10 minutes. LOL.
But pleased I saw Hojbjerg's Messi style run and obvs the 2 extra goals.

So Ange obviously picked the right team. For Johnson with his Forest connections this was a almost a derby match and he was more up for it than Werner would have been.
I was watching in a boozer with no sound on so not sure how the Villa fans reacted to him.
How were our fans?

They're not happy that he give thuggo John McCunt a wee shove after his attempt at murdering our players, so calling him plenty of names on their forum.

I say well played young Brennan! Loved that he got involved straight away tbh - fiery. More of that please.

...moi? I'm sure I said 3-1 to us on Friday...
Then prehaps it was Saturday when agreeing with the bloke said we were going to get beat. Thing is it the numerals in the name there's a few of ya'll. So if I've maligned you unfairly I apologise.

1882 1882 mate it wasn't you it was the other one just checked. Him and Brian Fantana were very certain they'd kill us, because because...I don't know. Because they'd beat our D team...JUST.

:mourbye:

Last edited:
Yeah, and with the next breath they will bang on endlessly about how unfair and dangerous the trans infiltration of the should-be safe space of women's sport is (I agree trans shouldn't be there fwiw).

Let's have men of the match, women of the match and, if you must, trans of the match.

Levy would love the idea of players eligible for both the mens and ladies teams.....imagine the savings on wages

How were our fans?

Werner apparently had a knock from training

Watching the game now. I know we all know it but Matty Cash is a fucking prick. Went in on Destiny with absolutely no chance of winning the ball just after the sending off.

Dirty cheating scumbags still lost 4-0!

:ange-lol:
Yeah I noticed that. Went in with both feet in a scissor tackle motion.

I hope that prick injures himself soon!

That would be karma!

Back
Top Bottom