Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I liked about today is that we showed our quality at being able to win the ball back with the high press deep in the oppositions half.

Obviously this is hard to do when playing against teams like palace and wolves who let us have the ball for ages in their half.

Therein lies the conundrum and its up to Ange to figure out a way to break the bus parkers down.

What I liked about today is that we showed our quality at being able to win the ball back with the high press deep in the oppositions half.

Obviously this is hard to do when playing against teams like palace and wolves who let us have the ball for ages in their half.

Therein lies the conundrum and its up to Ange to figure out a way to break the bus parkers down.

For the most part, we do break then down.

Compared you and your pearls of wisdom on this forum I am an academic scholar, you could do a lot to learn from me to get up to my level you peasent

Funny how you say no one has any time for me yet here you are sounding like someone who's had their feelings hurt over some words on the internet, yet here you are having time for me 😆

Thanks for proving every word I said to be correct.

It's a drip, a small leak, not even worth raising an alert..........

Titanic.jpg

Seriously where is JT?

Sick at us winning no doubt.

Fcuking shocking indictment for a so called Spurs fan.
Here I am. :ange-arms:

As I was earlier during and after the match.....

Spent the last few hours cooking up a Sunday roast for the wife and Mother -in -Law. So sorry I didn't have time to constantly post on the forum in between tending to the veg and mouthfuls of Roast Beef.

What a great result.. Absolutely buzzing....

Certainly not an evening for taking digs at other fans and wallowing in misery me old mucka

Most of us after that splendid victory

celebrate-gif-1.gif

You

party-pooper

Imagine being in the top 4 in the prem and setting up like that at home. They deserved everything they got. Yellow bellied little shrinking violets. Try to absorb pressure and punt long balls against a team below you in the league. Fuck off you boring twats.

COYS.

Back
Top Bottom