Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fuck are you even saying, you complete tosser…. :skippwtf2:

He thinks he’s some kind of academic scholar but he’s just some bloke on a football forum writing these big posts whilst using google to double check the meaning of the big words he writes.

The condescending type of guy who absolutely no one has time for.

Anyone still think Bentancur should be starting over Sarr? I ask because I genuinely think behind Son he's our most important player. In transition he makes us so much better. It will be him and Udogie the big boys will covet .
They offer different things but Sarr needs to start no matter what. He makes runs forward,carries the ball and involved in anything good we do. I think Bentancur could be more of a threat to Biss. We have great options in midfield with Bergval looking the part too and will be fun to see him integrated. All our starting midfielders have great energy about them but different abilities. There’s a real mix in there. I just want one to start playing longer passes when it’s on more.
Sarr was excellent today.

I know lots have already said it but Sarr is already undroppable for us. What a player we have on our hands. He was fucking everywhere man. Udogie was superb as well - two absolute gems there.
Great half for Dragusin too - looks composed and good on the ball and off it.
What a result - 2nd half was an absolute delight to behold.

Levy.

Buster Keaton The Blacksmith GIF by Maudit
TKe it you weren't too bored today?

He thinks he’s some kind of academic scholar but he’s just some bloke on a football forum writing these big posts whilst using google to double check the meaning of the big words he writes.

The condescending type of guy who absolutely no one has time for.

Compared you and your pearls of wisdom on this forum I am an academic scholar, you could do a lot to learn from me to get up to my level you peasent

Funny how you say no one has any time for me yet here you are sounding like someone who's had their feelings hurt over some words on the internet, yet here you are having time for me 😆

Back
Top Bottom