Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny old game Saint.

Spoke to my Brother earlier today, who guaranteed me that we'd lose this game.

I just sent him a message to remind me never to place a bet on one of his predictions! 🤣

How was the ref? I see McGinn got sent off, but no other cards?
First half we were a bit unlucky with some minor calls but nothing big.

Got the big decision right. Terrible challenge from McGinn, no intent on player (ball!). Just out to hurt from frustration.
Should always be a red those kicking out challenges, but not always given, so good on him for that.

Last edited:
4-0 win
tenor.gif

To be fair to sky. The post match analysis has been all about man city v Liverpool, so it would be unfair to say their is a media bias.
I know the Liverpool City game is a potential title decider but fuck me, our game being shown live was like a real inconvenience to Sky. Pretty much all the discussion up to kick off was about that game, then as soon as ours finished, a quick whizz round the studio pundits for a comment then straight back to the Liverpool City discussion.

I know I shouldn’t bother because it’s only what I expect.

First total misery(Micky), 5 minutes later total joy!

I think that sum's up my almost 45 years supporting Spurs perfectly!

I'm not a religious man, but praying it's not serious with Micky.

Only negative today was that Cash and Watkins wasn't red carded and suspended 3 games too! (Yes i'm greedy)

I know the Liverpool City game is a potential title decider but fuck me, our game being shown live was like a real inconvenience to Sky. Pretty much all the discussion up to kick off was about that game, then as soon as ours finished, a quick whizz round the studio pundits for a comment then straight back to the Liverpool City discussion.

I know I shouldn’t bother because it’s only what I expect.
To he fair, maybe it's best we snuck under the radar, and pulled out a result like we did...

After all, had they actually mentioned us, it would only be with a disparaging "5th is their Everything Trophy, and how Villa were gonna blow us away!!!

2 other points, why is anyone (on TV, not here) even questioning the McGinn red card?? It was nigh on assault... No question it was a red... And maybe, just maybe, it evened up the red Twatty Cash SHOULD'VE got at our place....

Talking of which, I'm glad none of our players took to exact REVENGE on him today... (I know Bentancur had a nibble at the end) But no one went in on him like McGinn did on Udogie...
...we're better than that.
OUR revenge was outplaying his team, beating them handsomly, and handing them their shitty arses on a plate!

First half we were a bit unlucky with some minor calls but nothing big.

Got the big decision right. Terrible challenge from McGinn, no intent on player. Just out to hurt from frustration.
Should always be a red those kicking out challenges, but not always given, so good on him for that.
No intent???

First total misery(Micky), 5 minutes later total joy!

I think that sum's up my almost 45 years supporting Spurs perfectly!

I'm not a religious man, but praying it's not serious with Micky.

Only negative today was that Cash and Watkins wasn't red carded and suspended 3 games too! (Yes i'm greedy)

Do we know know what the injury was?

Back
Top Bottom