Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think this is our best lineup.

Ange can switch Son and Richy and Johnson, Kulu and Werner around when he wants.

Biss and Sarr are rock solid.

Defence picks itself.
This was the team that had us top of the league and the first time we've been able to field it since Chelsea. Sadly depending on Micky it might also be the last time we see it for a while...

Influential to say the least, my MoTM is Johnson though because he worked his nuts off including the first half which was flat to say the least. Kulu is a close second.
Yeah, I'd agree with that. But that's how some games are, and some halves for players.

Interesting to hear Maddison say that they knew they were tiring as the first half went on, a Villa mate texted me to say the same.

Just goes to show that we should trust the perception of the players on the pitch and the manager on the touchline.

Funny old game Saint.

Spoke to my Brother earlier today, who guaranteed me that we'd lose this game.

I just sent him a message to remind me never to place a bet on one of his predictions! 🤣

How was the ref? I see McGinn got sent off, but no other cards?

It was a very boring first half, I didn’t slate any players or say anything outrageous. Don’t fucking @ me you little bitch.
Not for me it wasn't. I loved seeing us finally put the gameplan into practise and squeeze the life out of the opposition. I sensed it was only a matter of time before their frustration got the better of them - and they boiled over in the 2nd half, to our advantage.

I thought it was an enthralling game, right from the first whistle.

Back
Top Bottom