Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My only concern with him is the hamstrings. Explosively quick player but that needs to be managed. But yeah, he’s got that kind of talent too.

Son is already there, Romero almost there imo and then those three have that ability. Some very good/decent plays in between but those are the gems at the club imo.

Maybe Porro too? Bit more one dimensional than the other talents though.
Aye, injuries may hold Micky back I suppose. Ledley regen.

Porro will get there quicker if we had a top quality number 9 getting on to his crosses.

Agreed. Davies never puts a foot wrong. Stats came out when he was filling in for VDV that statistically, he was a better defender as well. Obviously, I don't agree with that as Micky is class but Davies is no mug.

Solid performer and criminally underrated.

I actually prefer Davies at CB nowadays not sure the inverted fullback role suits him.
I would look to bring in one or two fullbacks rather than another CB

WHAT

AY

FP5UmvK.png

:ange-arms:

As much as Sonny scored a lovely goal and got 2 assists, I thought Udogie was monstrous for us today.
Very good in the 2nd half especially. Once the kid learns everything Ange's gotta teach him about passing & defending, he'll be a superstar. Still rough round the edges but you'd never believe he's that young and playing his first season in the mighty PL.

Nobody is asking for total positivity but some of the bitching and moaning today was just shit energy.
It’s the same shit every week mate from them. If we aren’t dominating,creating chances and winning then we are a joke!!!
Fuck that,that’s not supporting your team. Thank fuck the punters that go to games are not anything like that or the players would feed off that.

I’ve seen enough utter shit over the years to appreciate it how good this is going to become.

Back
Top Bottom