Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said it last week too, when will people on here stop being so damn negative at HT lol? We have shown all year that we are a second half team. If we get to half 0-0, I'm happy. I am confident we will finish strong like we have all season.

Never thought we’d win by that margin.
-Sarr very good game, particularly second half
-Dragusin just fitted in seamlessly
-Udogie was going past Villa players with ease on that side- think McGinn just got pissed off with it and acted the twat, thankfully.
Finally, on Sky, what a change to hear a co-commentator who was simply fair and objective and commenting on what he was watching and not trying to be a wanker with an agenda.

Davies is not the worst as a 4th choice imo
Agreed. Davies never puts a foot wrong. Stats came out when he was filling in for VDV that statistically, he was a better defender as well. Obviously, I don't agree with that as Micky is class but Davies is no mug.

Solid performer and criminally underrated.

Fuck me, I’ve just heard Roy Keane complimenting Spurs.

It’s truly a great day.
He is one of us you know.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Plus VdV.

My only concern with him is the hamstrings. Explosively quick player but that needs to be managed. But yeah, he’s got that kind of talent too.

Son is already there, Romero almost there imo and then those three have that ability. Some very good/decent players in between but those are the gems at the club imo.

Maybe Porro too? Bit more one dimensional than the other talents though.

Up the farken spurs! What a bloody amazing half that was. Front 3 all prominent in the goals. Sarr, what a cracking ball for the tie breaker.

Massive game from Sonny and even Hojberg dancing like a Brazilian with the ball at his fleet.

No wonder Villa are such dirty cunts with a captain like that. What a prick. Loved that Destiny's first reaction was of indignant fury before he went down to milk the foul. Also good to see Johnson fly the flag.

There's some good spirit amongst the team at the moment. Ange has them fighting for each other. Who's farking next!!

Back
Top Bottom