Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sarr has proper world class potential. Barring injuries or some other intangible he will make it there.

Potential 100m+ midfielder. Our fans overrate a lot of our players but Sarr and Udogie are a couple who genuinely have that potential top class mark.

Poor first half, though Villa never really threatened. Quality second, even before that ugly cunt McGinn got his marching orders.

Can always rely on Sarr to raise our levels. What a cross. Madders desperately needed that goal.

Kulu still frustrating...but then still involved in a few goals. The Ginge Paradox.

Sonny class when needed to be. The kid Brennan was terrific. Great cameo by Dragu & Timo.

Let's keep on top of that wave!

That was really sweet. 3 points, thought it would be much closer than that. Massive result.

Improved goal difference, clean sheet, a useful red card for McGinn, and I hope it really stuffs up their next few games. That performance says to me we’re maturing as a team. We clearly wanted revenge, but there was no loss of discipline. Johnson is coming good, Sarr was brilliant, great confidence building goal for Timo. Would love it if he becomes prolific for Spurs!

Can all you fucking melts on this thread that can’t wait to slaughter the team on this thread take a look at yourselves or get to fuck. You know who you are and are embarrassing. We DON’T have the right to be winning every game from the first minute. The game lasts as long as it lasts and another week goes by where the players do their jobs.

All week I read we won’t win,they are better than us and some would even be amazed if we beat Villa!
Have faith in them.

We controlled the game from start to finish because we are better than them. Nothing else,just better in every department.

Nobody is asking for total positivity but some of the bitching and moaning today was just shit energy.

Back
Top Bottom