Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do we blame ourselves for penalties not being given? Your logic is flawed.

Are you serious lol

We have amongst the highest touches in the box but our dribbles into the box doesn't match it, there's a clue.

Also we don't shithouse enough but we will learn as we get more experienced.

Only disappointment today is matty cash didn’t leave in a wheelchair
still time
maybe a shower accident
Xmx6.gif

Can all you fucking melts on this thread that can’t wait to slaughter the team on this thread take a look at yourselves or get to fuck. You know who you are and are embarrassing. We DON’T have the right to be winning every game from the first minute. The game lasts as long as it lasts and another week goes by where the players do their jobs.

All week I read we won’t win,they are better than us and some would even be amazed if we beat Villa!
Have faith in them.

We controlled the game from start to finish because we are better than them. Nothing else,just better in every department.

Absolutely dominant game against a team I’m beginning to despise more and more.

Everyone was brilliant today. You can argue maybe Bissouma wasn't “brilliant”, but across the board I thought we were tremendous.

Sonny will win MOTM likely with his goal and 2 assists, but Sarr was everywhere today. Literally everywhere. He’s so special:
Johnson’s best game for us by a mile.
Maddison looking closer to himself.
Defense (including dragusin) looking very comfortable.
Hopefully Mickeys injury isn’t anything crazy….

Other than that really a perfect performance

Back
Top Bottom