Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a reminder with this back five, we've conceded just 9 goals from open play when they've completed 90 minutes together.

Hopefully set pieces don't become another issue here.

He was arguably our MOTM in the last game. Not sure he could have done much more.

Anyway, it's Anges call. Let's hope it's the right one.
Yeah, but a Premier League manager takes a bit more into consideration than just a decent half against Palace in the last game, at least a decent one like Ange does. Absolutely no issues with his call here.

No idea why his making way for Bj after a 15 min cameo?
Werner actually started looking dangerous and looking to take on his man. BJ and kulu have very rarely looked to go one on one. Also BJ on the left has shown nothing when playing there I can see lots of passes just going back from both sides.
Yeah is a strange one.

Maybe it's just to reward BJ with a start, because he did effect the game when he come on.

Yeah, but a Premier League manager takes a bit more into consideration than just a decent half against Palace in the last game, at least a decent one like Ange does. Absolutely no issues with his call here.
Well BJ you could say only had a good 15 mins and kulu generally was crap for the whole 90 bar a few decent moments.

Well I am no more convinced BJ on the left will be much better , we will have both players crossing with their swingers . Anyway they can play one of them in goal as far as I’m concerned just as long as we get 3 points COYS
The high line, he is there to run onto through balls not cross.

Need to expose Lenglet, we know as a fanbase how fucking average he is
Yes play the ball forward quickly to expose him. If we play like we have been moving the ball around at snail pace they will be all over us. Some early long balls over the top. However with kulu playing I doubt we will mix our tactics.

Back
Top Bottom