Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shut up you mug. Nobody asked you.

:dembelefingers:
Surprised Excuse Me GIF

Based on Werner's so so performances so far it could've gone either way, he can't really complain here.
It's a squad game nowadays anyway. I don't think managers necessarily pick what they think is the strongest starting XI. They look at the bigger picture and who may make a bigger impact coming on later based on the opposition etc.
That's why squad depth is so important if you want to be competing at the top end now

Be nice to hear some build up of the game on Sky Sports but surprise surprise wanky Liverpool vs City build up.

On TS last night..... Having waffled for a good 20-30minutes about the MCFC v LFC game:

"...But don't forget there's more than one big important game this super sunday; there's also AVFC v THFC.............."

[ My ears prick up..... ]

Proceeds to talk about MCFC v LFC again.

Last edited:
It's a squad game nowadays anyway. I don't think managers necessarily pick what they think is the strongest starting XI. They look at the bigger picture and who may make a bigger impact coming on later based on the opposition etc.
That's why squad depth is so important if you want to be competing at the top end now
That's why I don't like Johnson starting. He's a great sub when we need a goal late.

This you trying to balance criticising a decision whilst still making sure to suck Ange off in every post is fascinating.

You can just say you disagree, you know? We know you rate the coach. It doesn’t need to be caveated with angedabesttho every single time.
24/7 grandstander

Glad Bents is on the bench, as although we’d love to see Cash done over, we need to take emotion out of it and be professional.

I’m sure Cash would love nothing more than for us to be reduced to 10 because of him!

F**cker!

Back
Top Bottom