Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Werner is a surprise but it's pretty clear Ange likes to start Kulu and bring on pace against tiring legs second half.

COYS!
We are replacing pace with pace because he won’t take deki off. I would have went with Werner over Johnson but it’s up to Johnson to prove his worth when he starts.

Villa predictably have packed the middle of the pitch with the 3 cbs and 3 cms. Like I said before, would have started Bentancur with Bissouma and Sarr (Maddison on the left) to counter that.

The positive is that Kamara and Ramsey are not playing. Both are runners which would have made it really hard for us so hopefully it doesn't hurt us as much.

Strong lineup, but I would have preferred Werner on the left
No idea why his making way for Bj after a 15 min cameo?
Werner actually started looking dangerous and looking to take on his man. BJ and kulu have very rarely looked to go one on one. Also BJ on the left has shown nothing when playing there I can see lots of passes just going back from both sides.

Back
Top Bottom